1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Admissions Scandal

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Mar 12, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My point, exactly. If the kid goes to college and the mother doesn't get caught, what gets her the attention?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Has anyone ever accused you of over analyzing a smartass comment? If not, please allow me to be the first.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My bad, I missed the "smart" in the smartass comment.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sometimes smartass is an oxymoron.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes some people get a headstart but you can be very successful
    through your own work without wealthy parents.

eggfooyoung and StaccatoFan like this.
  7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Actually, she’s a regular in Hallmark Channel movies, alongside Candace Cameron who is a stunner, as well. Can’t fault them for their steady work.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, and I accept this but it’s hardly my fault. Im fully aware that I have been blessed on many levels, number one being I have great parents. As far as opportunities never available to the masses, you and I both know that’s not completely accurate. Then there’s the aspect of taking full advantage of those opportunities, which of course I’ve somewhat underachieved on some levels but not in others. You know it’s a balance. Generally speaking, people like me so.........I can’t complain even though at times I still do. LOL.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and the holder grabs Acree's testicles and here goes the kick. The testicles are up and they have the distance and. . . it's good! Papa has successfully kicked Acree's testicle 65 yards for 3 points!!! :D

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thats a hell of a well funded scam if they are letting folks take tests for their lazy kids...lol. The old fashioned way of tutoring or Kaplan courses have not provided the desired results? :)

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Jokes on you. The,blonde woman keeps my testicles in a ziploc bag at he,back of the freezer. Last time I caught a glimpse of them they looked a little freezer burned.

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

So that means because someone that wasn’t born with something should sit around and feel sorry for themselves or expect a handout?

My branch of my family tree in ND didn’t inherit any “land wealth”. I had to make choices and earn it. I didn’t have any status that afforded me a foot in the door. I took advantage of military tuition assistance while I was serving.

Stop giving people excuses for their poor choices.

bigtime and G 97 like this.
  16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And I’m not sure I’d call it “land wealth”.

That tells me you have zero clue about agriculture and the operating costs and risk involved in that business.

G 97 likes this.
  17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its pretty simple corruption, this is not abnormal, this somehow got leaked of rich white kids, but greats jocks getting into school on dummy grades are not normal, it will be a shit shot, of old money, fame, universities,, parents,, It's going to be a shit show. Wow rich people get ahead by money????????? And people that work their ass off can make a life and money and be happy

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

A single fact, so I'm not condemning everyone....My son has an BSEE from PSU and a MSEE from OSU. He has to train new hires in his company. He's got one kid from Stanford with a BSEE who he swears doesn't know V=IR. Unfortunately this is not a new situation. Many years ago I used to interview new grad engineers where I worked. I would ask VERY basic technical questions to new nuclear engineers and was amazed at little they understood. One guy didn't even know what BWR or PWR stood for. I've thought for quite a while that Universities ought to have a general knowledge test that these kids have to pass in order to graduate in order to make that sheep skin worth something. A college education doesn't mean much anymore.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Maybe he should have gone to a better college.

20. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Put all the spoiled rotten kids in the military and have their sorry ass parents watch them get a reality check. Those Laughlin girls are the epitome of spoiled.