1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

I got on yesterday on my desktop, just logged on with my IPhone using chrome. What’s the cut off time for picks?

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I was able to log on and register just fine. Picks made, seems pretty easy.

I don't have any hope for the motogp site. It's all kinds of fucked up.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Dang, still cant resolve DNS. Can any of you dudes figure if they are running a proxy?

Cuttoff for picks is a good question. Race starts tomorrow morning so I think tonight sometime.

Anyone on motogoat now? Maybe its down?

4. Dan Dubeau

I'm on right meow, now issues.

5. dsapsis

So far I have received 15 bet deposits (including mine), but I am still not certain who everyone is. I do know a good chunk of you by bbs name, but not all. Please send me a pm telling me your paypal/email so I can connect here to there.

Other than me, anyone else have any issues with motogoat? I've tried two computers, and am now going to try on phone.

We'll get it sorted I'm sure. May have to backup to the forms submissions

F@ck Dorna too! (now I feel feels better).

6. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Why not just stick with top 10 and motogoat point calcs. I get there’s like 3 people out of the 20 who remembers a different point calc and being able to pick top 15, but that seems to be such a fine detail that ease of use and not fearing some special calculations is less likely to screw things up. KISS.

Phil Wilkinson likes this.
  7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Your Internet provider is probably having the DNS issue.

8. Phil Wilkinson

Phil Wilkinson Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that. The scoring system is already in place and we're 2 hours away from qualifying. The winner will still win, I say let's keep it as it is from Motogoat.net

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. dsapsis

Leaving aside that you aren't in the game, Ive already explained that. Picking the bottom finishers is a fine part of winning the game. Say what you want about historical artifact or whatever, that part was especially challenging, and made for tight margins between competitors.
    That said, I'm fine with a vote for rules *amongst those that have or are going to get money in* before any presumed vote.

Which one of you millenials knows how I resolve an isp - dns issue? I can't recall a similar situation in the past...
    No one lelse here is on comast?

10. dsapsis

OK, Monsterdood just sent $$ -- so I take that back. :confused:

BigBird likes this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

If it comes down to it, I can register and make your picks for you until it get's resolved.

12. dsapsis

Right. And I'm fine with that.
    Is everyone ok with an 80/15/5% split of the pot for 1st-2nd-3rd at end of season? As stated, we always ran this winner take all, but with many fewer players. We are at 16 paid now with about 8 stating they want to play.
    again, my paypal is dsapsis at comcast dot net.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  13. Dan Dubeau

I'm good with the split payout.

14. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Do we have a group access code on motogoat?

15. Dan Dubeau

Chris likes this.
  16. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

The website for Motogoat works much better than the iphone app. My picks are in, do I need to send them somewhere else too or we are locked and loaded with Motogoat? It seems locked and loaded right? And I'm fine with the top 15 if it's there and works. I used BigBirds google form as a backup in case we do something else.

BigBird likes this.
  17. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

@dsapsis Try going to https://www.motogoat.net

It is forcing https and perhaps that is where things are falling down on your end.

It is working for me from several different devices/ internet providers.

18. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

19. dsapsis

Tried that, thanks. And comcast was no help (ok, that was funny). I've solicited Bird to ask the developer if he has any insight. Very strange that I'm the only one having a dns lookup problem.

20. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Are you on Windows/Mac?