1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest streaming for beIN?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

So here in Canada I’m SOL.

Man I really didn’t want to sign up for MotoGP again...

So my 2018 video pass was 120euro, this year is 140 euro. That’s a 16% jump in price.....

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

The BEIN channel is cheaper than the streaming in Canada if you have cable or Satellite already.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4. MHRSpeedy

MHRSpeedy Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this thread. I’m on Xfinity in Md and lost Bein last year. I’m locked and loaded for the season now :bow:

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Look at the channel list.

Another bonus I found is you can use your sling login on the beIn website and stream from there too!

6. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Totally whiffed on the channels list.... just saw SOCCER and blanked. Thannks!

thrak410 likes this.
  7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Negative. No sat or cable.

8. thrak410

2018 MotoGP recap show on at 9 tonight.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I cannot believe how much better the picture is on Sling vs Directv.

10. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Sling is showing Moto3 qualifying right now. Its on bein 6.

11. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

So I decided to surf sling this morning to see when the races are coming on and discovered that my $10 subscription now includes all of the sub channels from BeIn. I’m watching Moto3 qualifying on BeIn6 live.

Edit:
    ^^^^^^^^^
    What he said

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

For some reason Sling won't let you use screen mirroring off your iPhone. My ROKU doesn't show up for a few more days and I can't get into the AppleTV account because it's under my wife's name and I don't know her password. Hoping I can download the Sling app and watch direct. If not I'm stuck with watching on a 4" screen this weekend.

But I am glad I spent the $60.

13. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Have you tried installing the Sling app on a laptop?

14. thrak410

Window 10 sling app works well, better than watching in a browser.

Picture quality on BeIn6 is really really good!

Moto2 and GP coming up yay!

BigBird likes this.
  15. rd400racer

That's my next option but she's due home shortly so I can get that elusive password to her apple account.

16. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So you guys are giving up or (don't have at all), the motogp subscription? Most of yas are just wanting to watch the gp races and WSBK on your tv's?

I would still keep the motogp 'script for the added coverages of each event. I'd get the sling dealio just to get rid of DTV though.

17. rd400racer

Reporting that first use of the Sling account combined with my AppleTV went brilliantly. Had maybe one very minor stream glitch for a millisecond but it's pouring rain here.

Perfect...and $45 if you don't need the ROKU. What a bargain.

thrak410 likes this.
  18. thrak410

Yeah that’s it. I don’t have motogp or wsbk subscription just this sling package.

And to echo rd400 it could not have been smoother. This is the first time I’ve watched all the qualifying. Even the picture quality was excellent.

We dumped directv and got Hulu live Jan1 which includes espns and live local channels. $45 a month now (just went up $5) and couldn’t be happier with the change. Even my wife likes it better since each person in our family gets their own profile and their own dvr.

19. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

with sling do you need to have the DVR if you want to watch it later?

when we bought out LG OLED last year they were doing a free 6 month promotion for sling but I didn't jump on it. should have but now I'll give it a go and try it out.

then I'll get my internet speeds bumped up and probably drop cable.

20. thrak410

I don’t have the dvr on sling and was able to watch the 2018 recap this morning by searching.