1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the official Andrea Iannone derailment thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What in the holy monkey shit is that? Man, you got to warn people before they click a link to that level of what the shit! :D

3. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Jorge and he should start a yoga clothing line and fine jewlery at Target.

MachineR1, ChemGuy and BigBird like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Eau de Italo fruite.

5. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

He's realized his time in MotoGP is coming to an end. Now is the time to start looking at other ventures while he is still collecting a paycheck. :D

Hawk518 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

like I said previously, he probably makes more money being an IG hoe than actual rider. The riding is him marketing for IG...sort of like thou who shall not be named.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I pointed this dude out as a phenomenal douche nozzle during his stint at Suzuki. Even Schwantz called him out. But you guys didn't want to believe it lol.

8. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Looks like he's tapping the spirit of George Michael

Blackbeener likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I wonder if it smells like the exhaust of all the other bikes in front of him lol

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Probably smeels like rough trade from the exhaust of all the other . . . well, you see where this is going. :D

Chris likes this.
  11. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I was just going to say George Michael called from the grave and wants his jacket back. :crackup:

12. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I wonder what "gran figo" translates to?

13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Anyone who wants to decide what their own nickname should be is this.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Such a shame. Guy is stupid fast. Some of the best Moto2 battles where him and MM.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd think he wouldn't want it back. He stole Michael's jacket and then bedazzled the holy limp and flaccid jesus dick out of it. Might even have LED turn signals and school bus reflectors on it.

I thought Raperface99's tiger jacket was over board but this steakhead comes along, bedazzled it and shot it into orbit around Uranus.

SGVRider likes this.
  16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Iannone is a dude with the talent and cojones to fight Marquez consistently for wins and even the championship. He just doesn’t want to. He also appears not to GAF and just enjoys his life, there’s something to be said for that.

Would’ve liked to have seen Iannone at Repsol and Jorge at Suzuki, that’d have been some interesting shit.

The plastic surgery is completely unsubstantiated, but easily believable with him. Will his Aprilia tenure last more than 1 contract?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not even sure he'll make it to the end of 2019.

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Only reason I think he might last is that he’s an Eyetalian rider in an Eyetalian team. They’ll tolerate more from one of their own. Though even they must have a limit.

19. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Did you check out the bitches who liked his post? 2xidb!!!!

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

G 97 likes this.