1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've long since moved on, but thanks for thinking of me :beer:

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Vaping to quit smoking? Cool.

Any other reason? Ghey.

ChemGuy likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You know what helped me quit smoking?

Not lighting a damn cigarette.

Any other excuse is just that.

stk0308, ineedanap, HPPT and 4 others like this.
  4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I'll own that. I decided that this is going to be my way. Props for going cold turkey.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Whatever it takes to get you there. Sorry if I came across like a dick.

I know all the mind games nicotine plays with you because that SOB screwed with my head for 25 years. The only thing that would work for me was to be the bigger SOB and beat him head-to-head in a death match.

I remember arguing with TSA that yes, I DO need all six of these lighters (true story) because five of them could quit and then I'd have cigarettes but no way to light them, which might be worse than not having cigarettes at all. :crackup:

stk0308, scottn, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  6. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

This^^^

In the grand scheme of cigarette smoking, the nicotine is the least of the evils you’re inhaling. The toxins in the vapes are grossly understudied as far as health impacts.

That said... if you use the vape to get of the cigs, good for you. But then you’ll still have to get off the vape. It boils down to the habit itself - puffing on something. Need to replace that habit as well as the substance.

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You F’n quitter! :Poke:

auminer likes this.
  8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

9. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

Congrats to those who have quit smoking entirely. I gave it up for 2 yrs vaping only then went back. Trying to wein myself off them again.

It takes a little research to find what works for YOU.

People attack what they don't know or don't understand like "OMB" I tend to just ignore them. I confess I did not remember even starting this thread. Looking back at time stamp on first post I realize why. I was pretty deep into a bottle of 90 proof coconut rum and coke. I'll probably regret typing that as I'm sure it will give the others more fuel for there propaganda..

Glad to see a few like minded individuals in here. I've met some of the nicest vape users on a motorcycle... :)

ToofPic likes this.
  10. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

No
    No
    Don't own one
    No man bun and please don't pull my hair unless your gonna spank me too.
    :Poke::Putter:

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Most of the guys here are just busting your balls.I have many a drunken post,don't sweat it! I dipped copenhagen forever,it was nasty,stained my teeth,but I get it.
    I don't judge,one of my best friends picked up vaping.Love the guy to death,but very pissed he started,and he never smoked,now he's a full time smokey dragon.
    Again,its his deal,I don't pay his bills,so have at it.
    Truck driving Especially!! can have you doing all kinds of shit out on the road! :beer:

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Want to quit smoking?? Put that shit down and don't pick it back up...there is this thing that runs from the base of your skull to the top of your pelvis...Use it.

hcr25, auminer and BigBird like this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That was the only way for me to quit. Just quit. Everything else was a crutch to lean on. If you want to quit, you have to WANT to quit. There's no magic potion that will help you do it, just do it.

condon66 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...break a hip, get shot full of morphine and spend 10 days in the hospital. Worked for me.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and if you keep yapping off, old man, I'll break your other one then you can quit another bad habit. I'd suggest quitting your constant and excessive masturbation but really, you choose.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Do you also own a Subaru?

[​IMG]

Britt likes this.
  17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Aaaand, morphine comes through. Good thing Acree wasn't at the bottom of the stairs surrounded by laundry for them ten days.

All them flavors and shit...that's just a marketing distraction. The true purpose for a vaping device is inhaling THC. Any other use is ghey and exhibiting a desire to be a hep cat.

Used to quit smoking? I don't know...desperate times? I could see that. Addictions are a bitch.

18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

You could have tried less traumatic methods first. :D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, been cracking up about it since it started. :D

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Being ghey would be less traumatic? Who knew? :D