1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody here shoot skeet or trap?

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Mar 3, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Sporting clays is a great time!!! Used to do it every Friday for about 2 years.

2. I have a very nice Binelli fun just for this. I’m like the guy that shows up for a novice track day with a year old factory super bike :). Love shooting though.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

As well as visually enhance the targets under various conditions.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I've only done clay shooting twice in my life, nearly 35 yrs ago and finally again last week. I tagged along with my neighbor/riding (and now shooting) bud, he had a new shotgun he wanted to try out. I brought my AR15 and my 9MM M&P Shield and besides his two shotguns he brought two .22 rifles, Ruger 10/22 and his MP15-22. I had the MOST fun shooting his 15-22! :D Since I didn't buy any clays myself, I only shot one round and hit 3 out of 4 clays.....I can DEF see myself getting a shotgun next, in fact, that was supposed to be my next buy until I shot that lil rascal 15-22.....Now I'm just waiting on PSA to send me my damned shipping info so I could fwd it to my local FFL dealer. :D

5. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I use my $200 Mossberg Maverick 88 that came with 18" and 28" barrels to shoot Trap. Takes 5 seconds to swap barrels.