1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Lol, seriously? Trying to start fights on a forum? Jesus that's pathetic.

You win, tough guy.

Have a great day.

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I love how you know what’s in the Mueller report, you must have some pretty Highup friends. I personally have no idea what’s in it, but I have faith in the FBI and will wait and see what it says. According to you it’s going to say he has nothing, and I trust Miller will say “I have nothing“ and that’ll be the end of it. But a whole Lotta people are going to jail that are around that report…

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The problem is that liberals(I’m not labeling you) only want to talk about things such as “Trump lies” and labels WITHOUT evidence he’s a “racist, xenophobe,etc, etc” . They then turn around and label “Trump supporters” the same thing. Yet, there’s zero evidence of any of this.

The facts are out there and they have nothing to do with this President and everything to do the former. Why this isn’t front page news is exactly why the American people do not trust the media any longer. We have a former President that was and is involved in the biggest scandal in American political history, yet, you turn on the “news” and all you hear about is Russia this, Russia that and how Trump is somehow connected and stole an election with their help. Yet, they can not, after investigating a person and not a crime, come up with anything related to Russia. Even after all this, they can’t find a crime he committed.

So when I hear people talk about this President and the “facts” and then talk about hypocrisy. I do wonder what delusional world they live in and have they been brain washed so bad that they actually believe this BS when the facts are right in front of them. They aren’t hard to find.

4. BHP41

Not starting anything. I asked a question, you turned ghost, now you’re back. Don’t get mad when you get called what you are.

5. BHP41

LMFAO. What is Mueller investigating? Answer that simple question.

6. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I don't need a conviction to know that someone lied.

Anyhow, wrote in Kasich.

7. code3ryder

I would praise Trump from my roof if that were to happen. I'm already giving him props for his efforts.

8. code3ryder

My point is that there is evidence that Trump lies and lies a lot. The racist, xenophobe, sexist stuff? There are things that he has said that could make someone think that but that's obviously subjective.

I try not to label Trump supporters unless things they say baffle me and it's apparent to me that they find no fault with ANYTHING Trump says/does. This is no different than how I view ultra left people.

What bothers me the most is hypocrisy. I try to live my life and have my beliefs in that way. Of course I'm not perfect but I try.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You NEVER lied? Do share how perfect you are! :Poke:

Which State do you reside in?

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

All politicians lie, all the time, that's what they they do. They're all a bunch of lying hypocrites.

11. code3ryder

Who said that? You are the one saying that one is a convicted liar and one isn't. What is the difference.

If I lied as much as Trump, nobody would believe what I say.

Live in CA. Talk about your non liberal vote not counting.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What was your question, Timothy Tuffnuts?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I could just be reading you wrong but it sounds like you're saying anyone who lies can't be trusted at all. What I'm saying is if you lie to your wife about how many slices of pizza you ate for lunch is not quite the same thing as lying to investigators, one carries more consequences on your freedom.....that's all really. Also, I'm guessing you're old and wise enough to know ALL politicians LIE.

As for your vote in Ca., agreed it's wasted if anything other than a D. I would have given you some shit though if you were in a swing State. :Poke:

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Famous But Incompetent

15. code3ryder

What I'm trying to say is that I don't understand how a person can in one sentence say "I don't believe anything Cohen is saying because he's proven liar" and then in the next breath say "I believe things that Trump says". Now, I'm also not saying that you have to fully believe someone or fully disbelieve someone. Just because you lie about one thing, doesn't mean you're lying about another thing. Anyhow, I do believe that all politicians lie. Even people that I think are trying to do the right thing say what they feel they have to say sometimes and that's unfortunate.

In regards to my vote, I don't care where I lived, I would have voted for Kasich. I don't let a party (I registered as a Republican btw) tell me who I am supposed to vote for. I will place my vote for who I think has my best interests at heart. I know that's why so many people voted for Trump. Someone in this thread early gave 3 reasons why they voted for Trump and I can respect that. Each person has their values/beliefs that are important to them and they have to prioritize them and vote for the person who best fits those.

16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Nope wrong only trump does.

17. code3ryder

No, but he is definitely the best example

cpettit likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Really? The best? “If you like your plan, you can keep it.” I have yet to see Trump lie for the sole purpose of knowingly screwing millions.

kangasj, Photo and gixxerreese like this.
  19. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

TDS much

20. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I am really curious if this country will resemble anything close to what the Founding Fathers tried to establish. In say, the next 20 years. Actually, I think they would have already forcibly stormed the Capital by now.