1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Cohen Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Feb 27, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are, but it’s not spicy or sexy to talk about going to work and paying your bills so we get no press.

kangasj likes this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya no fucking shit but if you’re too lazy to do it stay out of my check. Want a program? Get a group is people that want the same thing and pool resources...don’t steel my shit.

speeddaddy likes this.
  3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Na That was to your stupid ass comment of me playing Victim, I don't play victim, you've seriously got the wrong Nigga

4. Handicapped Racer

Either way if you decide to make it an Issue and to want to call someone out, you should expect to be called on the carpet as well

5. Handicapped Racer

Tick tock, Guess we shall see wont we!

6. Handicapped Racer

Who needs talking point when Trumps word live on the net, and here you are acting like you get your info from some other source than the rest of the world That shit is funny.

7. Handicapped Racer

Still worrying about he Clintons' that's too funny. Have they replaced Soros as the new boogeyman lol

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The flaw in that logic is precedent of going after someone that has left office. Most of Congress and their families have FAR more to fear than Trump :Pop:

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You know who I know? Interesting. Tell them I said hey.

I’m sure I read the same stupid shit you believe.
    Doesn’t seem that way and if you’re going to call yourself a nigger, at least spell it correctly. Using the rap video version doesn’t make it any less repugnant.

10. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

The Dungeon
    Debate politics, religion and The Great Pumpkin here at your leisure but be respectful of others views.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

What happened to the Cohen part of this?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This has been a pretty entertaining week. This whole thing was like watching Sammy Gravano testify against John Gotti after hearing how Gotti really felt about him and, as a bonus, watching people bitch that Gravano is an assassin. Well, no shit! :D

SuddenBraking and code3ryder like this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Indeed.

I'm surprised it wasn't titled something akin to "Rumble in the Jungle".

Maybe "Swarming in the Swamp" - Two former close associates out-lying each other.

Partisans arguing on which waste of air is less unreliable....

Sadly fascinating.

cpettit likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The key difference here is that in this case it’s the Gravano (rat) going to prison while the Don walks.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your ability to read the future is almost as impressive as your ability to forget things you've posted in the past. :D

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. Fonda Dix

No the current state is Cohen is going to prison and Trump isn’t.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When Gravano was in the witness chair, he was going to prison and Gotti wasn't… yet. He too walked out of the courtroom that day.

19. Fonda Dix

Ok

Thanks for the history correction

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

SNL was pretty funny last night. :D

SuddenBraking likes this.