TL1000R Track or Modern Vintage

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mushman Racing, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Mushman Racing

Mushman Racing Active Member

I have a 2000 TL1000R set up for track … no street body work or lights.

The bike is fairly stock with some nice upgrades: conventional shock conversion, Traxxion Dynamics front and rear, straight and nicely painted body work, clip-ons, keyless ignition and fuel cap, dual carbon fiber Yosh cans, newer Power RS tires (about 4 track day session on them).

The bike is really well sorted - was owned by a well known riding instructor and tuner. It would make a great track day bike or modern vintage racer.

Asking $2250. Open to partial trades for a pit bike/scooter. TL 1000R SMALL.jpg TL1000R Tail Section SMALL.jpg

2. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Location and miles?

4. Mushman Racing

Yes

5. Mushman Racing

The bike is in central Ohio - near Columbus. I'll try to check the miles tomorrow - I have the battery out for storage.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If you still have it by Vintage fest at Mid Ohio I might take it... I have 2 Ohio TLRs already but a third wouldn’t hurt...

RRP likes this.
  7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

want want want. Any other trade options ( or partial trade)?

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

PM sent

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I don't need this.. I don;t need this...

TLR67 likes this.
  10. Mushman Racing

Understood... If I still have it by then I'll be riding it at VMD myself -- but it will still be for sale!

11. Mushman Racing

FYI... I put a battery in it today and the odometer is showing 29000 miles - I suspect that might not be the original gauge cluster and is probably inaccurate the bike sure doesn't look or act like it has 30K on it. I'm trying to contact the previous owner to try to get an accurate number.
    Well maybe, I need to upgrade my track kit pretty bad - primary reason I'm selling the TL is to raise funds to update my kit (my leathers are literally 20 years old, helmet out of date, boots worn through, etc.) So, I might be open to some gear in trade.

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Understood. No gear to trade, was hoping other potential bikes. :D

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

What size leathers are you? I have a used byt good shape vanson...and some cash in the bank...

14. Mushman Racing

Well, what have you got?

15. Mushman Racing

I'm usually a 48-46 USA size.

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

PM me an email or cell number.
    I can send pics of suit later tonight.
    Interested in TL to go with my SV

17. Mushman Racing

I just read your GSXR1000 post... if you still have that come VMD we should talk. I'm focusing on my 750 this year but my plan is to get into a 1000 for next year... just a thought.

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Spare 1G SV Racebike I’m building but sounds like you’re looking for a big bike.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sold?

20. Mushman Racing

Sold.
    Yes, Sold.