1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Twins @ Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell Masecar, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Russell Masecar

Russell Masecar Well-Known Member

I have a couple of RBoM Racing 2nd gen SV650's available for Road Atlanta (and perhaps VIR also).

Decent SuperDuperStock-ish builds, not full-tilt MotoAmerica builds, but decent runners already prepped for MotoAmerica. The bikes just need numbers and a rider who can get a license and qualify. The bikes are very similar to the bikes Justin Filice and Draik Beauchamp rode at the Barber round last year.

Registration deadline for Road Atlanta is March 24th, so I understand that this isn't much notice. Testing could be arranged when WERA visits Roebling Road in a couple of weeks, but it's just an SV so there's really nothing to it.

If interested or know someone who might be, text or call (or PM) for more details.

Russell Masecar
    RBoM Racing
    919=410=2619

Triple X, G Dawg, rcarson15 and 8 others like this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Bigger hmmmm

4. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

How we know Russell is bored.

cajun636 likes this.
  5. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

For anyone looking to test the waters of pro racing. This is a great opportunity, good bikes that will run the distance, a competent set of hands to get you on track on time and a great chance to hang out with some awesome dudes. One man show et al...
    I did two rounds on Russell and Cops equipment last year and it was so much fun. DO IT!!!

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

cajun636 and G Dawg like this.
  7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I would also encourage anyone who is thinking of getting into the Twins scene to give Russell a call! I had a blast at VIR with these guys and was hooked after that!

Phl218 and cajun636 like this.
  8. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Do the bikes make at least 82hp? I'm a big dude. :D

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Just putting this out there.... I would be happy to help any team this year at this race since there will be no Triple Crown.. Even have a pimp tire cart to use as well....

ToofPic likes this.
  10. Hydraulics? Metal flake paint? :)

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

12. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

C’mon...use your words...:D

ToofPic likes this.
  13. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

@JJJerry

14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Once I get my family moved out of Illinois and get in our new place I'll be back out a little more often. In the mean time I still have 2 very nicely setup 1st gen SVs to rip around trackdays and the occasional race. Thanks for the heads up buddy. Maybe it's "Your Chance" to grid up. :)

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

My chance to grid up? Um OK :crackup:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Do it!