1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wouldn't surprise me if they look at them but doubt they'll find anything. Pretty sure the ratings for Empire are good.

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Did the mayor say how proud he was of his Police Department?

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

"From the beginning, the Empire TV show has been a big hit in the ratings for the FOX network. The numbers have been dropping for quite a while though and now, the series is looking less and less successful. Could former viewers return to watch Empire in season five? Will the show be cancelled or, will it be renewed for season six? Stay tuned."

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/empire-fox-tv-show-season-five-ratings/

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah but Nicole Brown-Simpson's REAL killer is still out there somewhere.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Isn't he in Florida playing golf? :D

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Well, I know I had never heard of him until last week, so there's that. :crackup:

7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

https://bit.ly/2GClvEN

This is probably going to be a thing for the next 2 years and another 4 if Trump gets re-elected.

K51000 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People be crazy.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

If you can sit up there and defend this dumbass you are what’s wrong with this country. He should go to jail and an example should be made of this idiot. I am tired of democrats crying fire with no smoke anywhere in sight. Any of you left leaning loons in here want to defend this liar?

XFBO likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm with the guy in LA that was linked earlier - this does a ton of damage to the people who truly are victims of hate crimes. There should be some sort of bonus jail time just for that.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I liken this to a false rape allegation. These false accusers are now starting to get jail time which is a good thing. I'd suggest they get the same jail time that would have been levied upon their alleged attacker had they been convicted of the crime, though that probably would never happen.

But this type of dumbass'ery should be treated similarly. Give Smollett what his attackers would have received had this been a real hate crime. Because not only would he have been a victim of the actual violence inflicted upon him, but society at large would have been negatively impacted by it as well......now all that shit should be on Smollett's head.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Send him to The Can for a while and add a fine equal to the money in Chicago police time, materials and effort that was wasted on this so the People of Chicago don’t incur a loss.

15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Charles Barkley is on a roll making fun of this during the Lakers game right now.:crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Double the winning

[​IMG]

MachineR1, Chris, 88/532 and 5 others like this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned