1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Martina Navratilova dropped by LGBT group

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Feb 20, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Winstrol tabs and Anavar tabs. Make female athlete go Vroom Vroom!

G 97 likes this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Maybe this Martin Navratilova could... not Martina :D

S. Williams is probably the best chance for a female to go against the level of a Sampras, Federer, or any ranked male. She is basically a dude, but that is not enough for her to win. She might be able to return one of their serves on occasion.

She could destroy me, but I haven't touched a racket in 20 years. Just look at the top results of any sport and I doubt a female has the top one.

It is silly to compare unequal things as equal.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Do away with all segregated sports...no more men's tennis or women's tennis....just tennis. Let the "people" compete! I wonder how long that concept would last? It sure would save a lot of this BS.

sheepofblue, SpeedyE and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The original purpose of Title IX was to ensure equality of opportunity for females in sport. Unfortunately, it turns out that all of the best female athletes are actually men. In the interest of "equality" for a tiny proportion of the population, the alphabet soupers would basically have us destroy women's sports. The sane but silent majority must stand up and say "enough". If this madness gains a foothold in college sports, watch the transgender track teams scoop up the scholarships and national championships. Fortunately, the great state of Alabama doesn't play that game, so we have not been affected at the high school level. I've told my team that if faced with the situation here, I'm entering my entire boy's squad as girls at the following meet. My son is an excellent high school athlete. He could qualify for the Olympics as a female.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This is roughly what we had prior to Title IX. In the interest of fairness, we are apparently going back in time.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She wouldn't win one game against a top 10 male player.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have a sport that some guy that wants to compete against women and win in could actually garner him some respect. Go work on farting out a human for nine months there sport and squeeze one out of you pee shooter. If you compete and win against a women in anything else and are somehow proud of that then you are a total fuckin loser.

And I am going to say this even though it may offend some of our alternate lifestyle members here. It is really hard to sit here and read topics like the one being discussed and not jump on the train of thought that all of this stems from some form of mental disorder. Men pushing for the opportunity to compete as a women against women just seems like the thoughts of a crazy people.

While I also don't happen to agree with women jumping in to male dominated sports they are at least jumping in knowing that their battle is going to be uphill and aren't already at a clear physical advantage.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    crashman likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I thought at some point she did (or some top female tennis player) play a man and lost.

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There have been several. Typically a male past his prime vs. a female player in her prime. Sometimes they give the women a 30-0 lead in each game.

The Williams sisters learned that even when in their prime they were no match for the 203rd ranked male player in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think she played Arthur Ashe as a charity benefit of some sorts in the late 70s or maybe early 80s.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, I do know full conversion males are still bigger/stronger/faster than most females.

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That was my response too. If trans male to females are allowed to compete as females there is no point in separating the sexes in competition. Just one big group and see who wins. I'd put my money on the men and the trans m to f peeps :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just say screw it and run 2 sets of rules. Supersport for everyone who is running stock equipment and then a run what ya brung FUSA type class. :D

The funny thing is it would be the trans male to females that would bitch about that because they would lose their advantage and very likely get their asses handed to them.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Isn't Jenner the only one who could actually at one point compete as a male and do well?

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Maybe 30 years ago but his high heels would slow him down in the 1500 meters.....

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I said, at one point :D He didn't look for a special advantage at the time so really no fair bringing him into it.

17. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

:crackup:

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]
    Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

One commonality I’ve seen with athletes who believe they are transgender, is that they always seem to compete against woman. Whether it be a female transitioning to a male or a male transitioning to female. Both compete against other woman. Why is this?

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because they're cheating mofos :D

gixxerreese and SpeedyE like this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s going to be interesting to see what the IOC will do. Not to mention the NCAA. Some state high school athletics associations have already permitted both male and female trans to compete as female. It’s only a matter,of,time until the ncaa gets put to test.

Silly me, when I was running CC in college I should have asked to join the woman’s team. :D Although at times we did “compete” with them. Fun times. LOL.

SpeedyE likes this.