1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

they also don't actually hit their targets 85% of the time when they pull a trigger, but hey... good news for dogs right?

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, that's because they don't have your calm, cool, high adrenaline, boxing training experience.......:crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I dunno man. The door kicker I mentioned does not miss.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:clap::bow::clap:

I used to shoot IDPA & IPSC for fun (wasnt any good), did it to spend time w/ my best friend who was really into it....he was ex-Marine FAST Team, and STL City cop and gun enthusiest.....he could shoot like a mofo....braaaaap!!!! pop pop pop.
    Best shooter i ever seen out there was some older big bellied country bumpkin wearing overalls and glasses.....looked like he shoulda been bailing hay......he laid waste to everyone that day. Taught me the 'dont judge a book by its cover' that day, haha

Im shooting a Sig P229 40cal....lotta recoil. Much better gun after i converted it to 9mm.
    [​IMG]

Local PD/SWAT gun I was getting ready to go test-fire/diagnose and then repair.
    HK MP5 10mm full-auto
    [​IMG]

Test firing HK UMP 45acp full auto
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    G 97, XFBO and Steeltoe like this.
  5. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

And the swat guys I know would just have PG&E cut the power, super simple.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not really an option in Palestinian controlled areas but certainly practical in Yorba Linda.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Do the advantages, on average, outweigh the disadvantages? Other than the fact that the warrant was fraudulently obtained, I don't know the specifics of this particular incident. It appears that the police discharged a weapon almost immediately upon forcing entry. What percentage of armed citizens do you think would respond to a perceived violent invasion with deadly force? As a cop, would you feel safer knowing that the occupant was aware that you were an officer? Personally speaking, if a cop brandished a gun at me, I would lay on the ground and hope for the best. If I thought a random person was threatening me, I would be forced to shoot.

SuddenBraking and SpeedyE like this.
  8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

You throw a bunch of these, and no one is shooting back....for a minute, anyways, LOL

[​IMG]

G 97 likes this.
  9. Sweatypants

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

For the record, this is how I picture you.

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Weird..that's exactly what we think you look like. :D

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My glasses are yella thank you.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Go on, Leon.

Maybe if you saw it in the Santa Monica Observer it would make sense.

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And the suspenders?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here with the SWAT types I know. They all like dogs and don't blame them for their owners being morons.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Different conversation entirely talking about all cops in general who qualify once a year versus SWAT team members who train weekly at a minimum.

Other than that why the fucked up douchey insult? He was being nice and just relating his experience. No need for that crap.

SpeedyE likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rainbow. Old school Mork style.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You're hawt...

What's my move?

20. Sweatypants

Steeltoe said... "a cop"... the statistics are about cops... SWAT members are cops. "I don't give a tupenny fuck about his moral conundrum, for some meat headed shitsack." to quote a great man.

and i'm douchey. are we in the Dungeon? or we're not in the Dungeon?