1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seattle/Everett/Tacoma, Washington folks.

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Poo Poo Pants III, Nov 23, 2015.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Nope. He's either working a rig with Broome or training a rabid pack of guard raccoons with SpeedyE.

Big T and Phl218 like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Or that

3. I’m on a rig training a pack of raccoons to avenge SpeedyE’s wrong doers.

pscook and Banditracer like this.
  4. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I just googled Snoqualmie. Good God that's gorgeous up there.

5. khill

khill Well-Known Member

From my porch overlooking the Hood Canal....it's like living in a postcard.

Ken Home_3.jpeg

6. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

7. 8A1932CD-406F-4402-AA44-F5973ACAB124.jpeg A4A58EE2-CC9C-4949-9A10-FE1F8FC42A5B.jpeg

Enjoying the area today. Waterfall is 10 minutes (max) from the house. Took the family there today. The view of the mountains is pretty much right in my neighborhood. I cannot conplain, it’s the most beautiful area I’ve ever lived in.

jbammin and Razr like this.
  8. jbammin

jbammin Well-Known Member

Welcome to the area...or you've been here a while? I lost track. Hah

Have you been to Cle Elum area? Its gorgeous as well. If you're into snowbiking or snowmobiling, that's the area!

9. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I've been all over the world multiple times, and I am a firm believer that the PNW is the most beautiful place in it.

I can hardly stand the fuckin' rain... but it's worth it.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Until the volcano blows in 0-1,000 years from now. Then it will be a mess. :D

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Rain?

My neighbor with the Aventador (or whatever that is) would probably trade you this morning...

20190221_083902_resized.jpg

12. I just officially got here Sunday night. I haven’t been but we have 3 snow bikes at the shop that I need to go through maybe next week. Can’t wait for the thaw so I can go dirty bike riding.

masshole and jbammin like this.
  13. Yeah. I’ve lived a lot of places but I’ve always wanted to be here, I absolutely love the PNW. Glad I’m finally here. I’ve now lived in all four corners-ish of the country plus the top/bottom middle America. New York, Georgia, SoCal, Texas, Illinois and rounding it off with Washington.

tophyr likes this.
  14. jbammin

jbammin Well-Known Member

Also, Cle Elum is your choice for Enduro and general dirt biking. There is a sweet unofficial track that is taken care by the locals. It's a couple acres of just dirt that you can explore. You can also have fun in your side by side there as well, if you got one.

Walker Valley up in Mount Vernon is a good place for dirt biking as well.

What is your profession?

15. I definitely heard Walker Valley is good spot! Can’t wait to go check it out.

I just quit aerospace (temporarily) doing R&D to go back to Motorsports as a head mechanic/Fabricator and do some crew chief duties for a buddies race team who races Trophy trucks, spec bmws and some other stuff. I’ll also be doing some contract work at the museum flight on an as needed basis but that won’t start probably til spring/summer.

Plus I’m going to school starting in fall. Technically sooner because I’ll be doing some classes this summer but not full swing until fall.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

So he can afford a Lamborghini but not a garage to put it in ?!

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Eldon or thereabouts (that looks more like a sunrise than a sunset, and no Olympics in background, but...)?

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

It's an 18 year old Asian kid in sweat pants- I'm not sure he realizes he needs one. The car sat outside in a hale storm last Fall and has been outside this whole winter.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Thanks...that explains it for sure.

20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I have a garage but don't have the car $$$.
    It's in the right color too

20181022_165858.jpg

Phl218 likes this.