1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentine's Day Sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Morris, Feb 14, 2002.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My anniversary is Feb. 11th so I haven't had to celebrate Valentines Day for the last 36 years:D Wife was out of town last night so I went to a bar with my daughter and her boyfriend and we made fun of all the single people there (it was pretty obvious who they were!)

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My oldest daughter is a Valentines day baby. As far as flowers our Price Chopper supermarket has a really good flower section, got a mix of a dozen pink and red roses for $30. Wife got me a bottle of Woodford Reserve. :)

3. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Timely thread. Just had my first baby (girl) at 4am on valentine's day :beer:

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Yep, pretty easy. They’re the ones with the smallest bar tabs, and no worries someone is pissed at them.:)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

He sounds like a keeper!

ToofPic and rd49 like this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My baby girl was born 00:11 on new years day. She's had to endure saurkraut for B-day dinner for the last 37 years! Being Dutch is such a burden. :p

Shenanigans and jrsamples like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

That was just wrong,but funny as hell!

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My anniversary is on my wife's birthday. To top it off we are usually at the track or a MC rally on that date. So I get a toofer (maybe a threefer?)...:eek:

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It was me who bought the flowers and chocolates. Not her, wiseass... :crackup:

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

NTTATWWT :rolleyes:

11. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Gotta love a feel good story sounds like a theme for a good chick flick. Happy Birthday