1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A good lawyer would already have a mental illness diagnosis in hand. He will spend a little time in a psych ward and then serve some time on probation.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Mentally ill people go to prison every day of the week.

3. nigel smith

No priors. No specific victims. Obviously irrational. Super oppressed minority status. I will be shocked if he serves any real time.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I read somewhere about a conviction for giving false information during a DUI.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And (once again if it is proven to be a fake) he'll be a pariah for the rest of his life.
    His acting career would be over and the positive attention that he so desperately wanted would be completely over.

I see an (faked?) attempted suicide in his future, his finding gawd and then 10 years of him trying to get back on TV.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. nigel smith

America loves a penitent man. We are a forgiving people. Redemption is his for the asking. In fact, Jesse Jackson can probably provide it for a fee.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

You have to admit your guilt before you can be penitent and he ain't doing that.

9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I dont think he is going to get convicted.
    All the evidence for the terror letter was found at the twins' house.
    All the evidence for the beating was found at the twin's house.
    Unless they have proof of Jussie's involvement/conspiracy, all evidence points to the twins.

"Your honor, all I can figure/guess is the Twins were angry at me for all the free muscle-worshipping sessions, and that i hadnt made good on my end/promise to get them full-time acting gigs on Empire....thus the scare letter and the beating they gave me" "The $3500 was towards paying off the MW bill, your honor"

They better have solid proof they all were involved together......

10. nigel smith

He just needs to spend a little time with a prominent spiritual advisor, preferably one experienced in grievous offenses like presidential fellation.

TurboBlew and SpeedyE like this.
  11. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Thinking the same thing. He's got more money and will use every angle possible. The media will move on to other things and he will end up starring in Madia movies for the rest of his life.

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

Yore probably correct, but if he was a nobody he'd do some time.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember. :Poke:

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It's too late to pologize :eek:

:D

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Jussie-Jessie-2020

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well now there's supposedly a witness that saw the 3 of them together in the elevator of his building the night it happened so the proof is adding up.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Unless they got some decent info from the twins phone.... I doubt they were/are smart enough to delete texts.

But Jussie not giving up his phone shows he damn sure was...

Depending on the lawyer he gets (geragos) he will serve ZERO time. And if there’s an arrest it’ll be just a couple hours for processing.

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I was happy not to know him last week, I'll be even happier to have forgotten him next week.

Especially if they throw the book at him.

auminer likes this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

chicago PD is corrupt
    ..we must w8 and C!!! :crackup::beer:

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hard to set them back 5 years for stuff that isn't occurring :Poke:

The reality is there are morons that hate someone because they are gay, black, Asian, white, male, female, youg, old, etc However those people are a very tiny minority and should be avoided anyway. This tool is a perfect example. For all of his poor me victim hood he has a job that pays pretty well I bet. Likely friends, his health, and money. Yet he let his hate consume him and he ruined his own life, that is the hate crime you should be concerned about.

There is rare cases of targeted violence but it is neither common nor tolerated. Shoot in Chicago you are far more likely to be a victim of the random violence.