1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7MW?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't matter what he told third parties, I wasn't there and can't change things now unless he contacts me directly. I was just answering the question about the legality of an 05 bike.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It happens. I'll try to let registration know about the mistake but it'll happen again as they don't know the classes as well as the riders do (or should).

VFR#52 and Dyle like this.
  3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

He was a noobie. I was actually hoping to see them mid 90s GSXRs in our class anyways. But 05....lol!

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

No doubt and it isn't a big deal. I mentioned it to Emily and she understood.
    The best way to look at this is this rider was one of many that got their race license this past weekend, which will (hopefully) put some more bikes on the grid.

5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Non ethanol pump gas with new needles last year. Tank looks pretty good.
    I'm pretty sure there's a fookin' gremlin in there!

Dyle and VFR#52 like this.
  6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Mine was doing that until it stopped running all together. Thought it was fuel pump. No turned out it was a fuel pump shut off relay. Steven had one for me and she runs perfect. I did replace the pilot jets as well though cause after we got it started it was acting weird on idle. Pilot jets fixed the idle.

VFR#52 likes this.