1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

He’s not mentioning the MAGA part lately. He did mention homophobic and racial slurs. Here’s a quote from the article above.

Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.

"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I thought the exact same thing at first, but Chicago is one banged up City already with their weekly murders in the crappy part of town. Assuming Smollett was living in the good section of the City where the wealthy and stars visit, they couldn't let this alleged incident go unfounded. Not finding the men responsible means a potential for another attack.

Regarding the timeline of events, wasn't there a threatening letter sent to his Empire studio???
    If yes, and if this is indeed proven to be a staged incident by him, he's potentially looking at a Federal charge for mailing a threat. Trump's USPI ought to be looking into this matter. LOL!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

You win the internet today! :crackup:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t need no racist MAGA hat to validate my fake racist homophobic hate attack, they called be the N word and a fag. LOL.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

http://forums2.13x.com/index.php?threads/chicago-hate-crime.358130/page-10#post-5479038

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So, you can't spell out nigger, but you can fag? Way to be brave!

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

They even practiced the attack.....LOL!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...an-brothers.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

One thing I keep forgetting to mention unless the detectives handling this case are complete amateurs, which I highly doubt since it's a high profile case, the brothers had to have shared DAMNING evidence with them for the PD to not only let them go but also make clear to the public they're no longer suspects.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, you’re a real hero. :crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

Fuck off was better.

G 97 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

That too. LOL.

12. eggfooyoung

Has this one been posted?

52736792_2774677665876026_5056705833576955904_n.jpg

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's the most jail time he could get for filing a false police report? I think the media coverage and resources deployed will be an incentive to throw the book at him if he's charged, rather than let him slide.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hmm no idea on this one. I do know the Drake college student in Des Moines who filed a false report about receiving hate letters etc received probation/deferred sentence and community service.

But the resources devoted where not on the same level as Chicago.

I would think deferred sentence and community service. Possibly some restitution to the city. I would think with his profession of being an actor he would have some funds to go after.

I can’t see him serving any jail time.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Between one and three years based on the XFBO daily caller link. It even has a couple examples.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Being a black/gay/Jewish/D-list celeb will likely help him out during sentencing no doubt

17. eggfooyoung

I have no idea, but I hope they do.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

19. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Would it be too much to provide any evidence of this massive increase in attacks? (Other than the fabricated incidents of course.)

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]