1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Race/Track day package that need to be gone

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by SOFG2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of stuff left over from track days. Pit bull stands, tire warmers, leathers, helmets, gloves, boots, back/chest protectors. I don't do pay pal and don't have any experience shipping. This would make a great startup package for someone. I have no clue what it's worth and really don't want to get into shipping one piece. Anybody interested in talking? We can talk about sizes also.

2. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

It's going to be difficult to find someone to buy all these things on one fell swoop. Paypal and shipping is as simple as pie.
    When someone sends payment and you see it in your account put the item in a box and use a marker to jot down the addresses, TO and FROM.
    Take it to USPS/Fedex/UPS(if you wanna get ripped off), and you're done.

3. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

I mean you can either choose to sell each item separately or sell as a package. It may be easier to only do pickup for a package but ypu. Will make more money if you separate everything u make more money where u located

4. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I sold everything once and put it all on craigslist listed separately. Had pretty good luck with locals snatching it up 1 item at a time and feel like I got more $$ than if I'd done a package deal

5. Eric cinnamon

Eric cinnamon Eric Cinnamon

I'd be interested in the tire warmers sir. could you p.m. me the info on them please

6. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I've got to figure out what to do. I'll dig out the tire warmers tonight and let you know the details.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Location?

8. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I'll start the bidding at $37. Where do you live? Subsequent bids will depend on driving distance :D

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Just make a list of all the stuff you have and where you're located. Don't worry we'll make offers!

DmanSlam likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

:stupid:

11. nsr250man

nsr250man Well-Known Member

Hi, I think you live in Columbia, SC, and I live in Greenville SC. I plan on being in Columbia next week. Would love to stop by to see the stuff and take what I need off your hands. You can put the list here with sizes, etc, or email me details to [email protected]. I would love to help take as much as possible in one shot. Through email we can share contact info too.

12. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, been working, imagine that! I'll try to get my sh@#t together this week end.

13. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Location?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

14. dallen84

dallen84 Well-Known Member

Looking for some gloves. What size and how much do you want?

15. Ray Dorrough

Ray Dorrough New Member

Is there any chance of getting a list with sizes? Pics would be even better

16. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

What Ray said.

SOFG, it's really simple to use Paypal. I've been using it for about 20 yrs now. Simply list all your items here (and on CL too). Include your individual prices so people know what you're asking for them. Once the money hits your Paypal account, then ship them off at your local shipping center mentioned by someone else.

Easy peasy, bud.

17. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Don't forget to mention that buyer pays shipping. That's partly why people want to know your location. That and they may drive to meet you somewhere.

That said, how much for the pitbull stands? :)

18. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

Tell me that you live in NH!?!?

19. What size are your boots? I need a 13