1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In the first link. I know, its long, but its very thorough.
    I think this one is the summary though:

The Center's calculations show annual services and assistance costs for post-1969 immigrants of $92.67 billion against revenue contributions of $63.53 billion, for a total annual fiscal deficit in public assistance and services of $29.14 billion (Table 10). This represents a per capita deficit of $1,584 for post-1969 immigrants on public assistance and service accounts alone.

2. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I did look in that link but only seen their contribution in way of taxes, social programs and sales tax but did not see where it shows how much their employers made.
    There is demand for them and somebody is making money out of it.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And we as the tax payers lose.

What would the amount spent on welfare and social programs look like if you booted every working illegal and replaced it with an able bodied welfare recipient?

kangasj likes this.
  4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I guess employers would make less money instead us paying for it so they can make more :)

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not to mention that illegals working for less depress wages.

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Good lord...

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh no. They always say the immigrants do the jobs that US citizens don’t want

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Once again, the well meaning democrats are racist. Perfectly acceptable to let a lesser race do work that's "beneath them" because regular Americans won't do the work. It almost sounds like another awesome program democrats came up with a few years back. Something about slaves and such... Nice to see you guys keeping up with the same program by a different name.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It to mention if the illegals weren’t driving down the wages in those jobs then they might be more appealing.

11. 600 dbl are

12. jase

Of cause i would consider it a crisis; however I see immigration an issue, but not a crisis. Not to the level as our Presidents sees it. He's doing nothing but fear mongering. Be afraid, be very afraid of all the Mexicans and other people from South America, because they are the ones that are going to do bad things. When in fact, undocumented immigrants do less crime than national bored citizens.

13. jase

He's saying misleading information/numbers to get people like you to think we have a crisis on our hands. Fear mongering at it's best and you and your ilk are falling for it hook link and sinker.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What are the people from Asia that have been caught sneaking in through the southern border doing? Are they here to pick fruit?

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Check the prison populations in CA and along the border and get back with me.

16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Do you live along the border? The people who do sure see it differently than you.

17. 600 dbl are

Oh dear, bless your heart. I hate to break the bad news to you sugar, but I do not get my information from President Trump. And just like I predicted, you deflected upon the actual subject at hand. Should I wait longer for you to provide facts that illegals do not cost the country billions or are you going to rest your laurels on regurgitating useless liberal talking points?

ducnut likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No the won't let him play his iPod for money down there.

19. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Best Case/Worse Case.....
    Secure the border and get a grip on immigration....
    Do not fuck with it, It's not a problem.....
    GO

20. jase

See my post #9267 darling. Obviously you dont except what i linked and thats ok sweetie.

Orangeman the Savior will save you and your ilk from all the bad South Americans that are invading the boarder.
    What a fucking joke!! :crackup::crackup: