1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Those pesky polling inaccuracies!

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Or, the guy knew he had a crook coming into office either way and was going to do his job.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah, Comey's well known honesty coupled with recent revelations about the FBI make me think that is true. /sarc

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I cannot buhhhlieeeeeve I waste my time trying to educate people like this. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Why??? Because the FBI staff is supposed to have enough knowledge and training to KNOW what is required minimally to move forward with such a thing. You think??? Hint hint, manufactured claims and documents don't count!!! :crackup:

My word, it's like they actually believe in Hollywood's version of Law & Order. :rolleyes:

K51000 likes this.
  5. SnacktimeKC

Laughing, so all the documents were manufactured? You think you've got it bad try dealing with people who have total disregard for the truth.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Please inform us all about the incriminating documents you seem to think exist.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Snackster, you're an idiot.
    Bruce Ohr (top level guy at the DOJ) has testified he told the FBI that the dossier, also known as the only basis for this investigation, was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and that it was suspect and compiled by a known Trump hater that told him it was "important that Trump not be elected."
    With that knowledge, from one of their own guys, the FBI decides to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. How did Bruce Ohr know all of this you ask? For starters, Christopher Steele told him in person, but if you need another source, his wife Nellie was....wait for it....working for Fusion GPS investigating Trump. Think maybe she may have given old Bruce a tip to tread lightly with this stuff knowing the source and that it was all unverified crap? Of course not, because Orange Man Bad.
    Exactly where has Trump touched you that made you sad? He's been known to grab pussies.

8. SnacktimeKC

Yesterday alone. I have no idea what Muller has but to say this is "trumped" up is nonsense. Comey and team knew no matter who was elected they were going to end up bringing them down because they were both crooks.

The most significant lies affirmed by the court today are those regarding Russian Intelligence Officer Konstantin Kilimnik and the meeting at the Havana Club on August 2. The key points, which were touched upon nicely in this WaPo article yesterday:

• The meeting happened while Manafort was Trump's Campaign Chairman, and was with a person he knew to be a Russian Intelligence Officer.

• The purpose of the meeting was discussion of a "Ukrainian Peace Plan" which would have involved splitting Ukraine in two and removing all US sanctions - an extremely favorable outcome for Russia.

• Manafort gave Kilimnik extremely detailed, private internal polling data. This happened after Manafort attended the Trump Tower Meeting, and clearly knew that Russia was actively engaged in an effort to get Trump elected.

• The Special Counsel explicitly notes that Manafort's lies on these points was motivated by a desire to secure a pardon, implying that telling the full truth would be highly damaging to Donald Trump personally.

• It is also worth noting that Kilimnik was funnelling money into the Trump Inauguration through GOP operative Sam Patten, who continues to cooperate.

9. In Your Corner

Polling data? That's your crime?

10. SnacktimeKC

If you intent was to help the russians sway the election with said polling data, which we know they were trying to do, that would be treason.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That is not Comey's decision to make.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

And both of the Russians at the meeting had ties to the Clintons.

"The people that show up at the Trump Tower meeting. Veselnitskaya with Don, Jr. and Rinat Akhmetshin. Veselnitskaya works for Fusion GPS on a separate case and Akhmetshin, the other guy, the Russian intel guy that shows up at the Trump Tower meeting, you know who his lawyer is? Edward Lieberman. You know who Lieberman's wife is? Evelyn Lieberman. Bill Clinton's old chief of staff."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._biggest_spy_scandal_in_american_history.html

XFBO likes this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

... and you think Trump is draining the swamp. He just brought in some new swamp rats that are all tied to the same old swamp rats.
    I said this all along.

SuddenBraking and SnacktimeKC like this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I would have preferred Whitaker. :D It was entertaining watching him basically tell the democrats fuck off during that "oversight" meeting.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The Russians had FAR more to gain with Klinton in office and did everything they could to push the election in her favor. Putin would much rather deal with someone that is already in his back pocket and lives for money and power just as he does, which is exactly what Klinton is.
    With Trump, Putin had to deal with a hothead that didn't care for him at all and was intent on getting the US back on top. It's all a game being played by the media because the idiots eat it up.

kangasj likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

Names?

17. In Your Corner

It's sad if you really believe that.
    There is no crime there, nevermind treason.
    Not to mention it is all supposition with no actual facts
    that point to any sort of crime.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Well one is in the link right above my post. Like I said, the Wall street fat cats have been in bed with the Beltway rats for a long time. They get richer and consolidate power.
    Are the Beltway rats pissed that one of the Wall Street rats infiltrated their space? You bet and they are going after him for it. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. Of course it would be nice itfsome of the long time beltway rats not directly tied to Trump got caught in the net too. I am not holding my breath.

Please note I am not saying he is doing a bad job of running the country, but thinking he isn't one of the rats is hilarious. He is doing some damage to our international reputation in some ways. He is also not slowing down the spending growth. So there is certainly room for improvement. You can't tell me that you believe that a man that is well known for stiffing contractors and has ties into the NYC mob is suddenly not a rat.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Here's some reading for ya snack...

http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/14/russia-hoax-begins-unravel-gaslighting-begins/

20. SnacktimeKC

So handing over polling data, to a Russian intelligence operative, who works for a country that is a known adversary , to sway a US election, is not a crime?