1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I wonder how much longer this is going to take to wade through all the bullshit. Smollett knows the jig is up, him and his management are likely going to try and throw up as much resistance as possible in front of it, I hope CPD can speed through it and get to the bottom of this bullshit barrel.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I bet the story quietly drifts into darkness never to be mentioned again. The lefty press sure as hell is not going to run after a story that makes a gay black man (like uber triple victim card) a liar and shines any positive light on Trump supporters.

K51000 likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just saw a commercial that he's going to be on GMA or whatever associated show with Robin Roberts interviewing him about it, hoping to see him slip up and further incriminate himself.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No choice but to double down.
    I predict he'll get a pass, no doubt he's a victim of some sort.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

For sure he’ll get a pass. To some degree he already has. The liberal MSM has already fanned the flames of racism and homophobia because MAGA. They are certain to double down with him lock step.

My question is, how did the alleged perpetrators know he was gay?

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Spang308

Accurized

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ninjas

9. Spang308

MAGA Ninjas!
    I like it.
    Stealthly making America great again...one black gay actor imaginary assault at a time!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because everyone knows who he is, don't cha know? and since everyone knows who he is, they know he's openly gay.

11. Spang308

Until his false assault claim to Chicago PD and associated press coverage, I never heard of him.
    Guess all that time saved not watching useless TV programs has finally paid dividends.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. Spang308

When the story broke...
    "Who? Honey, should we know this dude?"
    "No. Who is he? What happened?"

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

He'll absolutely get a pass, I was mildly amused that the PD of one of the most Liberal Cities in America even said what they did....I guess it's their way of trying to come off legitimate. In fact, as soon as they released that info (that charging him wasn't off the table if caught lying) you gotta know the Chief's/top brass were all like those 3 GIF's above.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Even if the top brass in the police department were serious about charging him, Rahm Emanuel would end up first in line to cover it up. The truth won't go anywhere, the lie is far more useful to the most corrupt political party to ever exist.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Well they are now apparently questioning two persons of interest that were in a video in the area. Hopefully that will move things along one way or another.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

18. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wait til you hit the link after that one.....LOL!