1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The comments on that Twitter post are infuriating. There are idiots that feel the 25th amendment was justified.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Need to fire Rosenstein today.

kangasj likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, those comments show why the dem party has so many voters. They are complete and utter morons that need to be removed from the planet. Human garbage.

K51000 likes this.
  5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Hell, a good chunk of the country has been talking about the 25 amendment why shouldn't the FBI at least "talk" about it? Oh, and did ya'll see that Manifort news yesterday? Where there's smoke...

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh?

7. Spang308

For Christ sakes, you're not still hanging onto the Russian fantasy are you?
    I'm gonna type this slow...The. Government. Made. The. Whole. Make. Believe. Story. Up.
    I'm not saying Manafort hasn't commited crimes. What I AM saying is none of his alleged crimes have ANY connection to the president and happened 8 years prior to being on the presidents team. He's in solitary confinement for tax fraud. Kinda fits right in with a SWAT raid on an unarmed old man at 6am...with CNN cameras rolling.
    These fuckers need prosecuted.

Motofun352 likes this.
  8. SnacktimeKC

F7FF346B-5831-4EA5-B3DA-C33D0619C50D.jpeg

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They don't care.
    The end justifies the means.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Because a "good chunk of the country" is not charged with executing the law enforcement mission of the FBI.

The FBI is required to live up to different standards than Joy Behar or Jim Acosta.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

He won’t understand. It’s beyond his brain capacity. LOL.

K51000 and XFBO like this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Apparently not...

14. Fonda Dix

I should have said "expected" instead of "required"

:)

15. Spang308

Hey Snackster, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Let's say Trump instructs his FBI and DOJ to subvert the 2024 election by manufacturing a false flag story against the Democratic nominee for president who is running against...his daughter Ivanka. Let's also fantasize about the press being on board and going along with his plan. I know...unbelievable, but this is make believe just like him being in bed with Putin, so stick with me. So Trump uses all the federal government at his disposal to prevent a Democrat from being elected so his daughter can win.
    You OK with that?
    Obama turned his back and allowed the FBI and DOJ bury what was certainly prosecutable crimes against Hillary and then stood by and let the same organizations attempt to prevent Trump from winning the election and after that failed allowed them to try to frame him in an attempt to get rid of him.
    It happened. That's not tin foil hat shit. The evidence is right there. The Mueller witch hunt is now trying to bury the deed and cover everyone's ass.
    You can hate the president all you want, but if you're OK with what happened here, you hate the country. I got a big problem with that.

ducnut, K51000 and XFBO like this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I thought the same thing for a while, but what really threw me off was the Comey letter to congress right before the election. I knew when that came out the Hillary was going to lose the election.

17. Spang308

That is definitely a mystery. Knowing what we know now, even more so. They were totally in the tank for her, but damaged her with the finish line two weeks away. The one part of the story that doesn't make sense...yet.

K51000 likes this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

And they do, lump trump and associates in with Joy and Jim.

^ this. Comey killed Hillary's chances but he certainly had motivation to do what he did because she's a crook. Tells me the guy is pretty impartial and just doing his job.

19. Fonda Dix

They believed she had it so in the bag that she would survive their attempt to appear fair. They miscalculated.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

President of the United Sates > two fat journo girls.