1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 for sale

Discussion in 'Other' started by Thomas McCord, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Thomas McCord

Thomas McCord New Member

Long story short. I started a business and it did not work. Now i need to sell some things, mainly this van. It is a 2013 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 extended with the optional high roof. It comes ready to haul bikes. The etrack system is in place. I have 3 fully adjustable Condor wheel chocks, tie downs, 2 Canyon Dancers, 2 sets of soft ties and a mounted aluminum ramp that all stays with the van. I have left the logos on the van and the website which will be available with the purchase as well. The van was just serviced and has 125,000 miles which is low for these vans, if you can find them. It comes with satellite radio, cruise, power locks, power windows. A/C works great. The bank has the title so it will come with bill of sale and title will be sent next day air when the bank gives it to me. Perfect for track days or racing. I am located in upstate South Carolina. Show up in style next season....I am going to try and upload photos to Dropbox. Call or text me if you have any questions at 864-483-2085. Thanks
    Thomas
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv6qk4rbeiw1555/Photo Jan 16, 4 35 42 PM.jpg?dl=0

Also, I forgot to post the price. $25,000

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Beebers, i can vouch for Thomas, he used to road race in the 90s and is a stand up guy. This sprinter is as good as it gets!

3. ffezro

ffezro Well-Known Member

Can you text pictures to 3107518395. I’m only getting a pic of the straps for some reason

4. Thomas McCord

Thomas McCord New Member

Hopefully you got my text with the pictures. Sorry about the link. I will try and fix it.