1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. joec

joec brace yourself

The last 2 Ravens games I went to really make me not really want to actually go to the games but stay home and watch. Was at saints at Ravens this year and there was a guy passed out in our row puking until just after half time. The 10 seats between him and me were empty. Did pack at Ravens a few years before on a Monday night and there were 2 massive fights outside the stadium as we walked to our car. So I can see why actual attendance has dropped. But maybe it's just Ravens fans.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Browns will win their division and make the playoffs.

Wingnut, 2blueYam and Razr like this.
  3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I went to a Colts game this season and it was like being at Sunday school. Maybe it's a Hoosier thing.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You'd have been laughed at making that prediction this time last year. This go around, it seems possible.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

:stupid:

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Hoping for a Jets vs Browns in the AFC Champ game.

<<<Lifelong jets fan

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not a football guy, but I'll be pulling for them next season. Love him or hate him, Baker is exciting, and it seems the Browns' front office is actually interested in winning.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Was that because Luck "schooled" the other team?

rd400racer likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They'll have to get by the Bills first. :D

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

Wingnut likes this.
  11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The only good thing in that article is what it doesn't directly point out - that the Pats will return to complete shit and irrelevance once Belichick decides he's done. I know Brady says he wants to play until he's 45, but if BB leaves, Brady will too. Then we won't have to deal with the Pats coming out of nowhere every year to put on playoff beatdowns.

14. Johnny B

Didn't think so. :D I never got into watching football because while I was growing up, they were the "Patsies". They didn't even have a stadium, they played at Soldiers Field.

15. Johnny B

It's all cyclical. Remember 500 Grand Prix back in the 80's? There was an almost four year stretch in which Christian Sarron was the only non American to win a race. (He beat Spencer in the rain at Hockenheim in 1985)
    Best to enjoy it while it happens.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

As long as the cowboys never get good again, I'll live with the Pats time in the limelight.

17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Nope. I went to a Redskins/Eagles Monday Night game in Washington...the fans were more interested in beating each other than watching the game. At least my ticket was free...last game i attended though.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Unfortunately, Eagles fans are the same at Giants games. Every other visiting team fans are a non-issue most times.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I've been a fan of the Eagles my entire life. The hardcore fans from Philly are completely nuts. Under no circumstances would I attend a Philly home game with an opposing teams jersey on. Particularly a NFC east teams jersey.
    Them boys is crazy.

SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

They also played at City Stadium (Mt. Pleasant High School) in Providence all the time.