1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB supermoto wheels 15 yz450

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by JBowen33, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

Like to get a set of supermoto wheels that will fit a 2015 yz450 let me know what you got thanks

2. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

If you can't find a used set warp9 or pro cycle might be able to help you out.

JBowen33 likes this.
  3. JBowen33

Yeah I looked at the warp 9s and as much as I would love to do a new set I’m not trying to put out that coin. I just want to mess around at a kart track every once and awhile so I’m looking for a cheap set. Also I don’t even know if I’ll like supermoto never rode one before so don’t want to make the investment on new.

4. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I understand. I found a used set on ebay for my xr650l I think they were still about $600.00 for excel wheels with stock honda hubs.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Would 2004 wr250f wheels fit?

6. JBowen33

Honestly I have no idea. I’m taking you have a set?

7. JBowen33

I’ve looked on eBay but haven’t found much. I thought about doing the cheap eBay 17 inch rims but they are still 800 bucks

8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

9. JBowen33

10. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Its going to make you register .
    Below is the add from supermotojunkie
    YZ Supermoto Race Kit - OR

I have decided to sell my supermoto race kit to set the bike up as a dual sport. These parts came of my 06 YZ450F but can fit a majority of bikes with some spacer changes. This kit uncludes:

Beringer Top Race brake kit
    - GOLDfren GP7 pads
    - Could use a new rotor

Front wheel:
    - Excel pro series 17x3.5
    - Pirelli Diablo Supersport 120/70R17
    o Only ridden with tire warmers
    o Have another tire for spare

Rear wheel:
    - RAD mfg. 17x5
    -comes with a few spare spokes
    - Metzler Racetec K2 165/55R17
    o Only 4 days on tire
    o Only ridden with tire warmers

Tire warmers:
    -MotoD pro series single temperature

If you are looking for anything else, please let me know. I'd love to negotiate with the right buyer. Can throw in a pretty beat Alpinestars S1 Supermoto suit if desired. I'm 6' tall.

Thanks for looking.

11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I do, but I haven't even installed them yet. Was going to throw out some kind of sharing/rental arrangement if you had any interest. If memory serves, I believe we live minutes from each other.