1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Nashville had been slipping for a while but the fall was when they elected Megan Barry.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Related to Marion?

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Woooow, ST using a metaphor.....did you, like, read an adult book last night? :crackup:

Only in political flavor.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I understand you were like, a secretary, at some podunk backwater (NTTIA wrong with making copies and fetching coffee) but nobody here takes you seriously. I promise.

SuddenBraking and cpettit like this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Awwww is ST butthurt cuz someone with actual LE experience poo-poo'ed on your FTP post which always seems to lack details? You're like the Dungeon's very own CNN reporter.

The reality is, ST, I could have had that exact career you just outlined....and I'd STILL have more experience in LE matters than your ignorant fact-less retorts in here. Don't let that stop you from pretending tho. ;)

6. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The only experience you ever exhibit is pitching a hissy fit on the internet.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup:

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More Fake News from you, shocking! LOL!

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="XFBO, post: 5465095, member: 11116"

Only in political flavor.[/QUOTE]

I just looked Mrs. Barry up out of curiosity. She has a lot more in common with Marion than political persuasion. Unless, of course, you consider a willingness to sniff coke off a whore's ass at taxpayer expense to simply be part and parcel of being a good Democrat.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sure thing Enos.

12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

“ officers stopped by the home of one of the officers while they were both on duty, St Louis Metro Police Chief John Hayden said at a press conference.
    Alix, who was off duty at the time, also arrived at the home. The reason that the three officers were gathered at the has not been made public”.

Geez I wonder why ? :rolleyes:

SpeedyE and Big T like this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Someone was threatening to open her mouth is what it sounds like.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. SpeedyE

Local photos shown of pd SUV at ER, rear windshield is smashed-out/gone.
    A revolver was used, not pd weapon, and was left at the scene. Revolver have long/hard trigger pull, hard to AD.
    PD not releasing how many rounds fired, or how many rds in victim, as of yet.
    Girl cop (rip) was married, this took place at almost 2-AM.
    -?-

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  16. SpeedyE

Maybe 15 years ago, a STL County officer shot his female partner in the face, while they were having sex in the car. Some kinda gun/power/forced sex weirdness, they were mutually engaged in (on multiple occasions). she survived.

Here is the old article
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/shot-in-the-act/Content?oid=2463829

I wonder if something like that, on this. Local papers say the 3 were close. read in one thing that the two on-duties were sitting on couch, but i cant refind to verify. Maybe twisted-sex-shit gone bad. Whatever it is, they will never say.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  17. SpeedyE

Even crazier, they were playing russian roluette pointing gun at each other. Warrants out for the shooter right now.

18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Every time you read shit like this(officer or not) where someone was doing something ignorant and dies or gets hurt bad, there is always “there’s a GoFundMe account setup” in the article. WTF? Do these people not have insurance? Is everyone waking around without insurance nowadays, are there GoFundMe instructions laid out in their wills? And who the hell is donating to this BS? If someone gets hurt doing something they love and an accident happens, that’s something I can get behind with helping out. But when you’re doing something just plain stupid...GTFOH.

badmoon692008 and SpeedyE like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe insurance doesn't cover when that level of stupid,is involved.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Why am I skeptical of that explanation?

SpeedyE likes this.