1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right and wrong???? - AZ 14 year old car thief shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Jan 20, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If someone steals my shit I could not care less where they were shot. Back, front, throat, whatever. Just as long as they are dead.

It makes me happy every time a thief gets offed. If that little shitbird went to prison he would just learn how to be a better criminal and come out an even bigger menace. Good riddance.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm as FTP as anyone, but if you got a ""gun"" in your hand, you were just committing a felony, and you aren't complying with lawful orders, then you get shot. Pretty simple.

As was already mentioned, (a la the school shooting in Deland) if the cops did nothing and let the guy run and he kills someone for their car around the corner the public would be screaming for the cop's balls for not shooting the "kid".

In the back.

SpeedyE and kangasj like this.
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Some of you that seem to think that the cops are suppose to be magical in their actions. Have you forgotten why the police exist and what they're charged to do? So the little fucker is 14. So what? It didn't matter what the little asshole was trying to steal. Car, money, lipstick, fuzz off the carpet, he broke into someone's car, which is illegal, to steal something. At the ripe old age of 14 his personal life patterns have been formed already so left alone to his devices he would most likely been in and out of prison for the rest of his life or killed by a member of a rival neighborhood gang. Either way he would be a hell of a drain on society. Of course the parents are wailing and moaning about it like it's all the fault of the police, or society, or the nextdoor neighbor, or anyone other than themselves. I've frigging had it with all the coddling of criminals and their wailing parents. Fuck all of them.
    I don't mean to be blunt nor offensive but my mood has gone into the pits after watching all the criminals getting themselves shot and killed due to their own ignorant actions only to watch the parents hire lawyers and try to make a federal case over it. Parents like that are as much of a hindrance to society as their criminal children.

cav115, gixxerreese, XFBO and 3 others like this.
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Classic definition of......."You're damned if you do or don't! "

Smart young adults are picking up on this for the past decade, hence why lots of large cities having trouble filling empty spots. .......... Rightfully so...... thank Barry boy for his Presidential level of FTP.

cav115 likes this.
  5. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Kid was running away and was shot in the back from quite a long distance for a handgun. Camera caught it all.
    -----
    Police initially said the “suspect turned toward the officer” who then “perceived a threat and fired his service weapon” — but the video shows the teen fleeing the scene, KNXV reported.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Brandishing what looks like a firearm. Split second decision perceives a threat to the public safety.

To serve and protect.

Issue maybe a warning, then shoot.

The officer did the right thing.

crashman likes this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Exactly. I would hate to be a cop. So many people are Monday morning quarterbacks with this stuff and go out of their way to somehow make it the cops fault. Kid would still be alive had he not stolen a car and had a firearm in his hand as he ran from the crime scene.

At the end of the day there is one less scumbag on the streets and the world is a bit better place. If more of the little assholes see that actions have consequences and they will not get away with their shit any more we would likely watch the crime rate fall...

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Fuck the little idiot. I got no sympathy for thieving little dipshits. Steal someone's shit...pay whatever price that comes with when you are caught doing it.

10. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

If he didn't learn that stelling is bad by the age of 14 than as a grownup he would be burden to this society anyway so...

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Please enlighten me as to the relevance of the dead thief's age.

Sounds like an emotional argument rather than a factual one.

Orvis and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. borislav

If you already forgot what you read in post #1

"I didn't know that it would hurt so much, my boy...in this location this is where my son, a child of 14-years-old who doesn't know the difference of what's good and what's bad because he hasn't lived long enough," Arce’s parents said at the vigil.

Now please you tell me how old were you when you knew, I mean really knew/ understand that stelling is bad? For matter of fact you don't even have to answer that but I'm sure when you were aware of stelling being a BAD thing you decided not to do it. Not only that he decided to commit theft he brought a gun with him, looks like he picked his path early!

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Dsapsis is going to be along annnny minute now...

G 97 likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

With multiple posts highlighting "stelling" as an issue, he's likely in tears clutching the latest volume of Webster's.

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

It's not, really. But, the family and the Press will try to make it relevant so that the accountability here is placed/deflected on the Police and the Officer in order to set the basis for a
    wrongful death lawsuit and possible prosecution of the officer. The indictment starts in the Court of Public Opinion.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Last I checked, people don't go around with a big flashing sign above their heads that says, "I'm 14 years old". Just like the little bastard in the mall punchout video, regardless of how old you ARE, you will be dealt with based on how old you ACT.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. borislav

Lol. It was 4:30 am and you got me, I will own that one and no one can STEAL it from me!:beer:

Spang308 likes this.
  18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

And to question the legitimacy of the website

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

And yet again his Mom and his local community misdirects any and all responsibility from the kid and onto the police. Nothing will ever change until their community and culture finally steps up and holds the true culprit accountable for their actions.

The notion from the Mom that her little precious angel didn’t know right from wrong is absurd, never mind it’s a direct reflection on her and her “community’s failure to acknowledge and change the underlying problem. Let it burn.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

If he didn’t know it was wrong ... why run?

BHP41 and Banditracer like this.