1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 TL1000R Adult Ridden : )

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by TLR67, Nov 5, 2018.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Before I part it out for spares and cash I thought I would see if anyone here has a interest in a track ready bike with little effort... Just needs a Cluch Perch and Lever as well as a new Clip on too be rideable... Cosmetic wise you see it... Upper needs a little repair as well as tank.. (It does not leak) I broke some bones doing this and need to mend and pay some Bills.. Mods on bike listed below... 4K Firm...Bike is in North Georgia

99 Clean Title
    Strong Motor Stock internals
    M4 Full System with Ti/Carbon tip Cans (You can buy a new Ti sleeve from M4)
    Apex Clip ons 1-ground down
    Wood Craft Rear Sets ( Not perfect)
    New RK 520 with JT Sprockets
    Stock front end with fresh Oil and seals
    Penske Triple 8987 w 600lb Spring and LE Linkage from Brit Lynn
    Sebimoto Upper, lower fender and Full Carbon Tail.. Tail scuffed on left.

I know there is more I just have not looked in detail...Adding this up I know I am taking a loss.. However as said I need some cash soon and need to free this one up. Also will mount some good slicks on instead of the rains or tires of your liking if provided... I would also consider telling the Bill collectors for f themselves and consider trades for 06 and up R-6's or GSX-R-600's... I want to add another class to race in next year..... Pic below... the other side is perfect BTW...

Attached Files:

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

want want want

TLR67 likes this.
  3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Damn good guy to buy from!

TLR67 likes this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Marc - which motor is in this one?

I hate you for having this for sale right now... Got too many projects going as it is.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yours...... if not gone by the time my left side heals I will be parting it out minus the wheels....

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Arrgghhhhhh, the humanity.

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Does that mean it’s not a stock motor?

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Stock motor

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

$3500 now.... need to build a 600 soon....

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  10. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

The bike sounds and rides amazing!! Gonna miss seeing them both sitting together under the tent Marc! GLWS :)

They are like the hot, big boob, twins in the paddock...

TLR67 likes this.
  11. wheedle

wheedle Well-Known Member

Adult ridden my ass...

Killswitch and Phl218 like this.
  12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Bike is no longer for sale..... What’s up Tony!

Killswitch likes this.
  13. wheedle

ahhh same ol stuff. We bought a bigger house in Newnan, and trying to get a detached garage built now that our old house sold. I'd like to get a track day or two this year if I can get everything settled in and get the front brakes sorted on the TL. It has the gold Tokico 6-pots on it, and a Nissin 19mm radial M/C, but I can't get any kind of lever out of it. I ordered pistons and seals for the calipers today, I don't think they have ever been rebuilt. I'm hoping that cures it. If that doesn't fix it, I'll be looking for a set of 4-pot Nissin's I guess.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    TLR67 likes this.
  14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

13 Years ago Tony..... Hard to believe....
    TG1.jpg

15. wheedle

Wow, that poor DRZ. Amazing the motor never popped as much time as it spent bouncing off the rev limiter. Good times. You still makin cascades?

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep per.....