1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever seen someone on PCP?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

wheres-the-fun-in-that.jpg

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Pretty much every suzuki fan at a GP race

Newyork likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

As already documented in this thread, avoid PCP. The only thing you should consider injecting is via CCI.

[​IMG]

Banditracer and Steeltoe like this.
  5. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Ok I’ll clarify a few things between how people in the early 2000s saw and did K and PCP.

When I was in college a bunch of people found out I lived on a farm. First question- know any vets that you can get K from. Basically, Ketamin is a tranquilizer and what people would do is put it on a baking sheet, shove it in the oven and it would go from liquid to solid form. They scrape it off the pan with a razor and BAM. Snort it and get all hallucinagenic and crazy and stuff.

PCP was always in a liquid form. Often times it would be placed on tea leaves and people would mix those with weed and roll it into a joint/blunt or would dip a cigarette in it. I never did K, people that I saw on it were always missing a screw, even when they were sober they were off.

I did have a PCP experience once which I found out after I hit a blunt a few times. I ended up doing backflips off a raised porch and was sticking the landing like an Olympic gymnast. Now here’s the thing, basically I felt like I was in the matrix. I wasnt trying to fight anyone, wasn’t acting out,but physically I felt like it could do whatever I wanted. At one point I remember scaling a wall between the chimney and side of the house and sat where the chimney kinked in for a minutesto smoke a cig. It was crazy. I eventually came down and had a few beers and went to sleep.

The end.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sounds like you’re trying to sell the stuff. This post is like exactly the opposite of those pharma commercials that have a list of negative side effects a mile long.

track wagon likes this.
  7. Back when I was in high school, PCP was very easy to get (much easier than pot), and was quite popular with a certain group of people - mostly the guys who, if you ever made the mistake of inviting them to your house, would use the opportunity to case the place, then break in later to steal your mother‘s jewelry.

As I remember, the typical reaction of the users would be to start out happy and bubbly, then rapidly progress from stupid and destructive to angry and violent.

Needless to say, the PCP users were not very popular, and their arrival at parties was always a sign that it was time to leave or shut down the party.

Ref ketamine - one of my long-time friends is a nurse anesthetist, and back in the height of the rave drugs era she went through a hardcore partier phase, using a bunch of substances that were scary to me, but she drew the line at things like ketamine.

I remember a party back around 1999 or 2000 where some guy showed up with ketamine that he had gotten through his work (he was also a medical professional), and was offering it around. My friend saw this and absolutely went after the guy, threatening to get his license revoked, etc. She told me in no uncertain terms that the stuff he had was not something to even think about fooling around with.

8. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

"Why the f*** is it called a Jeffrey?"
    "Because nobody could be scared of a Jeffrey."

scottn likes this.
  9. Posted in the Youtube thread:

"Drummers on drugs" :D

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This is better than COPS.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Live PD is better than cops. :D

tony 340 likes this.
  12. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I’m not sure but I smoked pot once that had it I think. Bad, all bad.

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Went to a party back around 2004 and some guys were smoking a blunt on the front porch so my brother and I were like yo what's up guys and they just said here try this. No problem brooooooooooooo...... wait what's happening here. It was all of about 5 minutes until I was on the fuckin moon. No thanks on that Sherman Helmsley.

Was at a party in college once and I kinda knew the guys that lived there so they asked If we wanted to do a line. Went back in the bed room and there were a bunch laid out so we helped ourselves to however many we felt like. Turns out it was K and not coke. I was absolutely incapacitated. Couldn't talk and it took almost an hour I could stand up and walk. Not sure how we made it the 5 or 6 blocks back to my place but it was a group effort. I woke up laying in the doorway of my apartment with my legs out in the hall and upper body inside, door wide open. That shit is potent.

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Late 1980's, late evening 59th Street - Columbus Circle subway station. Downtown C train pulls in (I'm on the uptown platform).

A guy was yelling and acting out, and got pissed when the conductor of the C train started to close the doors.

He ripped the door off the train with his bare hands. Threw it on the platform, then proceeded to kick out the windows of the car of the C train.

Saw a lot of PCP fired stupid back then, along with the crack fired stupid, but that was the one that really sticks in my memory.

Forget zombies, the dusted are more scary...

15. zamboiv

I was attempting to provide a perspective from someone that has experienced one first hand and witnessed the other. The one I never experienced though I knew a lot about and saw plenty of people on it. Btw - literally a small bump of K would crush you. It wasn’t something you did a line of.

16. zamboiv

This is probably all bogus now because I’m speaking about something from when I was 18-22, back in 2000. I imagine it’s like computing power - what we did back then is floppy disks to what the kids have now.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was listening to a JRE podcast and the subject turned to legalization of all drugs, not just weed, and they brought up a good point. In most cases, it’s not so much the drug that causes the problems, it’s the complete lack of quality control, dosing standards, ingredients, etc that comes with the black market. Lots of these things would be as safe, or safer than alcohol and tobacco if there were legal standards in place.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Newyork likes this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Dusted. Band name or Amazon Prime series.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder what would happen if you gave it to a power lifer or World’s Strongest Man competitor. Brian Shaw is 6’8”, 420lbs.

[​IMG]

20. According to some experts I know, this is only partially true, and there are variables that didn’t exist in the past.

Marijuana is much, much stronger than it used to be, due to improved cultivation techniques, genetic manipulation, and concentration methods.

LSD doses, are (when it is genuine) about 25% of the potency compared to the past.

Powdered cocaine is weaker (but crack is stronger).

As someone mentioned earlier, designer drugs and the like have become frequent substitutes for the real thing. Much of this was sparked by global efforts to restrict availability of the raw materials used to make the traditional stuff. So now, for example, Ecstasy frequently contains little or no MDMA. It’s a cocktail of other substances.