1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

That is the Glock 447 fully auto ghost revolver

XFBO and Britt like this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Exactly! He never saw a dime from that million dollar wound. The 15 Dr. Peppers he drank were used to make him have to use the bathroom and district him from speaking illnof the war...:D

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

8. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Most of the wall discussion is happening in the shutdown thread - so without getting too far off topic:
    I've seen this image posted many times and I can't find the answer to the question of: how much of the wall does 5.7b get us? This image of course tries to trivialize this to make it seem like a no brainer, but I haven't seen any reports that 2,000 miles (or whatever it is) can be fully constructed for this much money. Isn't this 5.7b ask just for a small portion of it? I thought I had read it was for only a couple hundred miles and reinforcing the existing sections, but cannot find that info.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From what I have heard, the money would be allocated for both barrier as well as additional agents and tech. I haven't bothered reading up on it simply because even if all 5.7 billion was to construct barriers in strategic locations I would still be good with that.

K51000 likes this.
  10. Champer

Isn't that kind of the argument now though? I thought the 2006 work already got us barriers in the most strategic locations. At some point you keep identifying strategic locations and just end up walling in the whole thing. Just curious where we are along that timeline

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that the full wall would be around $25bil to finish. The $5bil is a start only.

He wants people laying bricks come election time. The Dems fear that image. Both see the value of winning. Nobody actually cares about illegals. They are just another pawn in big game of life.

Its funny to me how negatively the dems see the optics of a project supposedly nobody wants. If everybody hates the wall, letting Trump build a little piece of it should inflame voters against him. That's a no brainer unless the wall has considerably more support than we are being told.

TurboBlew, K51000 and blkduc like this.
  12. 600 dbl are

That 5 billion would also bring jobs. The dems apparently don't like that thought either.

K51000 likes this.
  13. Champer

I'm not in the building/construction business - curious how it would effect the construction market across the country? I have to imagine that much equipment, people, concrete and/or steel would drive up overall construction elsewhere? Probably a joke in there somewhere about the prices of ladders and rope going up in Mexico directly after.

K51000 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The idea behind requesting the smaller amount is to not put aside more than is needed for continuing construction.
    The number they were discussing 2 years ago was 80 billion for the whole project.

15. 600 dbl are

I would imagine it would be a supply and demand issue just like everything else. I would imagine concrete and steel slats are a commodity item?

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

When China did a large infrastructure expansion several years back. concrete and steel both went up and have only marginally come back down

17. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

at 6:40 really drove it home.

K51000 likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

There are so many positive humanitarian stories behind DJT, but he's really evil cuz the TDS sufferers tell us so.

K51000 likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I think the Democrats care about more illegals to get in so the plantations are populated. Many Republicans also. Trump does not care about illegals but does care about Americans. For all the talk from the Democrats on how they are for the little guy Trump has more people working and wages going up vs the stagflation that Obama declared the new normal.

K51000 likes this.