1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJT, master of the FU

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Jan 17, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone’s getting a little grumpy in their old age. :D

fastedyamaha likes this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

People who really count, Don't give a fk about "polls".

kangasj likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

liberals and polls. :crackup:

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Did you pay any attention to Obama's polls when he was in, frequently below 50% also. Higher than Trump I agree but with a near 100% fawning press vs 100% negative press.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Meh, Cohen proves the polls can be bought. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Collusion but only when it fits a certain narrative. Then NO collusion. Liberals are funny. :crackup:

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought Donny boy shut the government down and crowed about it. I thought he was a Republican? So you’re telling me that his own party won’t vote for his wall?

9. fastedyamaha

Now I’m an asshole? Well good thing you’re not calling people names. So it was a campaign promise and after two years it’s still not built? Didn’t he also in that same campaign promise that Mexico was going to pay for the wall 100% with zero American dollars being used?

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I thought you would have learned SOMETHING as a Democrat about “Polls”

Smh

Britt likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Do you feel that a border wall is unnecessary? What was your opinion on a wall when the very same politicians now opposed to it considered it to be necessary? Just trying to get your perspective.

K51000 likes this.
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Two parties doesn’t equal only two lines of thought you simpleton. There are many, many Republicans against Trump.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I can see why you're having a hard time understanding this. You suck at reading comprehension.

I will type this slowly.

Even if every republican voted for it,

no democrat would vote for it

and the bill would be dead in the water.

Get it?

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Here, here. Probably posted multiple times, but...once again.

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Why the fuck does she have to go on any trip on the taxpayer's dime???

She should go back to her District and give one of the shit scooping crew there the day off and go out and clean up the human shit that her "Leadership" makes possible out in
    the streets in the City by the Bay.

As far as the service members missing out on Challenge Coins...who fucking cares? Those are the dumbest thing I never understood, and never gave enough shits to try to understand.
    I had people give me challenge coins...I immediately tossed them.

K51000 likes this.
  16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:You just answered his question with a resounding yes...

17. fastedyamaha

Oh I see now...donny boy made a ridiculous campaign promise that he hasn't been able to fulfill on multiple levels (hasn't been able to get it built and most importantly hasn't gotten Mexico to pay a single penny for it). Is it because the very people elected by the citizens of the United States to keep the president in check (you know, that whole checks and balances thingy called the legislative, judicial,and executive branches you was supposed to be learning about in your school dayz instead of learning how to be a keyboard bully) have refused to pass a single bill to fund it? For two years now? Why is that? They're just out to get donny boy? So it appears to me that the people in position to stop him have stopped him so now he's throwing a temper tantrum. Why don't year hear him whining that the Republicans need to support him and negotiate a solution? Why haven't we heard him complaining non-stop for the last two years that he didn't have enough support from his own party to build this thing? Why is he only attacking the Democrats? But I'm the stupid, simpleton asshole? Go on, tell me some more.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  18. fastedyamaha

So he didn't even have the full support of his own party? Why is that?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. fastedyamaha

Yeah I think there's something called the executive branch, the judicial branch, and the legislative branch right? I think the executive branch asks for laws to be passed, the legislative branch is in charge of passing those laws, and the judicial branch is in charge of making sure that the laws that do get passed are legal according to the Constitution. So if the executive branch asks for a law to be passed that the legislative branch doesn't think is necessary, the legislative branch says no way, declines to create that law and completes the process called Checks and Balances. Is that generally how it works? I'm a stupid asshole so I might be wrong...

R1Racer99 and aaronson like this.