1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever seen someone on PCP?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 17, 2019.

1. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Whoa! That's the sort of real world experience I was looking for :D. But what I don't get is the Super Human Strength the cop shows talk about. Those people just take too much of it or what?

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Back in early college a friend had a dime bag that was sorayed with it. Of course we loaded up the bong to give it a whirl. Waited, nothing, reloaded and it was on. I always tell people it's the best drug I've ever done. (I've done a few things, but I'd say it's limited to maybe 4 or 5 of the more recreational ones. The younger people these days think I'm nuts for doing it. But when I explain that it's so good it makes you want to take your clothes off, get on the roof, and think you can fly, that's a pretty damned good high. Lol.

After that night, my friend and I both agreed we needed to leave it alone and gave the rest of the bag away. Definitely good stuff. I can see how people get hooked on it.

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

WTF does this have to do with racing or motorcycles? Move it to the dungeon

Newyork likes this.
  5. joec

joec brace yourself

A good friend of mine od on flakka. It's like salts. Makes people super paranoid. Raises bp so people get really hot. Also does something chemically to stimulate your muscles causing the Superman effect.

6. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Oh yea it was a sight to behold...def deterred me from wanting to try it. Never like anything that made me a mute zombie looking mfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joec likes this.
  7. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

lol, 90% of the threads would be moved to the Dungeon then...

9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Maybe, but are we so no racing winter bored that I have 2 read this?

10. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Dude, WTF? We used to get vials of ketamine in mexico then cook it up and snort the living sh*t out of it along with all the ectasy, acid, pot, and opium we could get our hands on [which was alot, since most friends were Rave DJ's and this was like 2000 or 2001] K does not make people do that. You sit around stoned, because its a tranq. It can also bring your high from ectasy back another hour or so when it wears off, but crazy stuff just plain did not happen. After about 6months I got my first K hole and never did K again. Same feeling as waking up in recovery from an operation, for a hour strait. Close your eyes, too dizzy. Open them up, more dizzy. Close then again, even more dizzy. Man that sucked.

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Sounds psychotic.

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I’m sorry, someone’s making you read this particular topic? Do you think there will be a quiz at the beginning of racing season so you gotta study it all?

badmoon692008 and Razr like this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup: Well, in case someone has a freakout in the paddock.

14. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Hell yes Mongo told me to read everything

track wagon and Razr like this.
  15. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Welcome new member! There's some other guy that has a very similar username.

16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I just *know* SPL170 is feverishly researching the possible application of PCP as a workout supplement...

scottn, StaccatoFan, Razr and 4 others like this.
  17. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

I’ve seen people on PCP, both from the outside looking in, and from the inside looking out. Not pretty. Don’t recommend...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Newyork, Steeltoe and triplestrong like this.
  20. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

He Injected it....different animal altogether. I’m a retired after hours vegetable so I’m aware of what you speak of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019