1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This is why I know you don't know anything about kids and have not coached or raised any. Boys at 11 RARELY have gone through puberty. Girls, I'd say a good 50% of them are half way thru. You do know that MOST girls are done growing by the time they're 13 right? How many 11yo girls have you taught? Did you watch the video? Did you see them completely surround the guy, taunt and push him?

I've coached girls in baseball and softball. I had a 12yo girl in baseball throwing 72mph from 50ft, radar gun confirmed, and could keep it at that for 6 innings. If that hit you in your head, without a helmet, you're either a vegetable or picking up your teeth. One of my girls catching her wasn't experienced enough and had to go to the ER with a broken hand. Another opposing team's girl hit about a 280ft bomb off my 11yo daughter pitching. These were "kids", but by that age they were all damn serious and tough ball players. They whipped boys teams up and down the east coast. By 15 they've mostly moved onto softball as the boys puberty has finally kicked in. There's a few still playing baseball in high school.

Do a simple google search, "kid commits murder". Even narrow it down to "11yo commits murder". I count 3 just scrolling half way down my first page's results.

VFR#52 and brex like this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sexist

kangasj, stk0308, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think ones actions and behavior define them more accurately then what sex they are. But that’s none of my business. Lesson learned.

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

If the shove from the adult did`nt slow her down, you can tell who she is. Not the same as 11 yr olds from 30 years ago.

Then, you would be hard pressed to find one to even mouth off to an adult. And they do carry weapons.

Now, they don`t hesitate to hit them, even when they in the wrong.

We had a 16 year old pick up a teacher and body slam him to the ground, twice! Kid had no remorse, parents backed him. On the video, teacher just asked him to do something the kid did not want to do.

F bombs to the teacher fly regularly.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:offtopic:Where? :confused:

kangasj likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Maybe the 11 y/o girls identified as JCVD in Bloodsport. If you font hut them, you wont live to see tomorrow.

They stop being harmless, innocent kids when they act like this. They know right and wrong. If they didnt, they wouldnt flee when they stopped having the upperhand in the fight they started.

kangasj likes this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, I'm guessing he meant pack of lions. Not too many wolves or elephants or lions for that matter in DC....well, there are some wolves...being DC is full of polititicans...

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I think he's just trying to be old fashioned....:D

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

DC = Discovery Channel. Might be Hyenas as opposed to wolves, but you get the picture. They surrounded the group, got them running, waited for one to get apart from the group and then took it down.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I figured out DC my own. It's the geographical location of that fight I was curious about.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What difference would it make if the attackers were girls, boys, or Keebler elves? They were acting like rabid animals. The whole "never hit a girl" thing really shouldn't come in to play when it is the girl that attacks first...

Photo and badmoon692008 like this.
  13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Hellifiknow. :D Just one of those things I vaguely remember. Not going to bet my life on anything as I always enjoy those shows and have watched hundreds over the years.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No worries, I got my answer when you said it could be wolves or hyenas. :D

I was curious because there's actually some kind of wolf derivative in Ethiopia. So, although the whole thing sounded very implausible, it wasn't completely impossible that they would meet somewhere either.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really need to relax... A wee bit of an overboard reaction there.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You go f@ck yourself! Leave Chip, me and Dani Pedrosa out of your haterism!!! and Keeblers are dudes and chicks, not a third option. and shit!!!! :D

VFR#52, stk0308 and fastfreddie like this.
  18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

OK, hyenas....there are youtube videos of it.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I know there are wild dogs in Africa that tussle with Hyena packs. I've seen video of whole packs going at it with Hyena packs. However, I don't think any kind of wild dog pack could take down an elephant.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's just not my nature....but OK...I'll try.