1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever seen someone on PCP?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Or seen PCP? I'm not even sure what it is. Seems like everytime someone goes complete apeshit on COPS it's because of PCP.

Now I don't know about you but I've partied in trailer parks before.

Yet I have never seen the stuff. I am only aware of it through COPS and Hill Street Blues. But it must be out there in sufficient quantities. I'd wager someone here either has seen it or more likely is on the stuff right now. What is it anyway? Is it supposed to be fun? It doesn't look like fun.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Isn't it horse tranquilizer?

3. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

There was an episode about it
    I think that's fentanyl.
    There was an episode of drugs inc or one of those shows about PCP. I think they had it in liquid form and dipped joints in it, let them dry, and smoked them. Or it might've been regular cigarettes.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Phencyclidine. First used as an anesthetic. Side effects caused it to be dropped. Its chemically similar to ketamine.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

How ghastly. The civilized Floridian felon uses bath salts.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, seen people on it.
    You used to be able to buy it in NYC easier than pot. Never my cop of tea, I watched Quincy.

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

It was a tranquilizer.

@Steeltoe its a liquid generally and fat soluble meaning that if you touch it, your body will absorb it. Its generally in a small glass vial with a twist lid, black generally. It usually has an off yellow color and kinda smells like ammonia.

A buddy of mine had a person jump out of a three story house to evade capture. The subject suffered a compound fracture in one of his legs just below the knee. As the guy got up to run, he tore the rest of the leg off as he thought it was slowing him down.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

It's meth up here.
    Bath Salts on a rare occasion - that stuff is monstrous - there are some youtube videos out there of people on it.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seen people on it, some of the scariest shit I've ever seen :(

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hmm. Where'd they get the other "p"? :oops:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Chemical name is Phenylcyclohexyl piperidine

13. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

It might not even exist in its original form anymore. A lot of the stuff out there is "designer drugs" that are either analogs of something, or something completely different that might have similar effects. Underground pharmacy is a big deal. The stuff sold as LSD and Ecstasy today would likely not be the chemical make-up of the stuff some of you used back in the day.

At least that's what I learned in a conference I sat in. I'll defer to the real experts, though.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Seen some punks on it at a show. They were kneeing each other in the face in the mosh pit. The singer at one point had to stop performing to request help from the cops. A punk signer collaborating with the cops is quite a rare sight !

Jedb likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I even remember the brand that was all over the lower east side, Crazy Eddie.

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

No you're thinking of ketamine, fentanyl is a euphoric narcotic close to heroin.

groundhogday likes this.
  17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

@Steeltoe ... It usually has an off yellow color ...[/QUOTE]
    I wondered why the walls turned yellow... :D

18. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Used to be able to get it as a dipper-$20 cigarette dipped in liquid dust.
    Or as tea or mint (some kind of leaves) soaked in it then dried out for $20.

I was very curious so I lit up a dipper someone gave me, alone, cuz I was bored ....shit got weird quick.

I’ve seen many people on it never saw anyone lose it tho.

Now Ketamine, that’s another story. My boy decided to IM inject some K in my very first apartment. After he was done rolling around on the carpet and trying to insert fingers into his ass thru his sweatpants, he thought we were all trying to kill him. He then proceeded to smash himself straight thru my living room wall into my roommates bedroom...we had to physically throw him into the snow to snap him out of it.

I’ll never EVER forget that fiasco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

What the hell?!? That would cure me from ever wanting try K

20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

That's incredible