1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just too great to leave hidden in a thread in the Dungeon.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

G Dawg, Ducti89 and kangasj like this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Man, I'm still laughing like Mutley. Trying to not lose it at work. :crackup:

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Hey, I got 49! Bring 'em on:D

kangasj likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I only got 21. :crackup:

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey, ya gotta post the comments with your score!

LMAO....

You got: 52!
    52?! 52! I am in awe. You are a true child-whoopin' hero. They should hold a ceremony in your honor. They should rename Devry University in your honor. They should rename that Foo Fighters' album "In Your Honor" in your honor

rd400racer likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You probably had deductions since your barely taller than a 5yo....:D

turner38 likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You got: 21!
    If clobberin' little kids was your age, you'd be able to drink legally in the United States of America. That's special, I think. Keep up the good work and, hey, who knows - soon you might be able to rent a car with the number of little kids you put a wallop on.

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Sorry...

You got: 49!
    !!!!!!!!! Can I get your autograph? I'm seriously impressed. It almost seems like the entire reason you are here on this Earth is to put the hurt on some five year olds. KEEP HAMMERIN', CHAMP.

kangasj likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

got the same. all that is they are trying to get your age group for targeted ads, but yeah..it was funny.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But even that is funny. 41 ~ 90, that's freakin' hilarious in itself.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

generally, that's the least wanted audience, well except I started getting Just for Men ads on my Facetube feed now after my birthday :mad:

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

You got: 43!
    VERY NICE! This is the good stuff. This is some gold medal five year old punchin'. You are the Apollo Anton Ono of bringin' the pain to five year olds. Good work.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Not that it matters but I retook the quiz while pretending I was DaveK but didn't change my age and I got..

"
    You got: 21!
    If clobberin' little kids was your age, you'd be able to drink legally in the United States of America. That's special, I think. Keep up the good work and, hey, who knows - soon you might be able to rent a car with the number of little kids you put a wallop on.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got 49. What that mean?

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

31...bring 'em on. :rolleyes:

To hell with a bunch of pizza...you need to teach 1st grade.

16. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

welcome to 2014.

17. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

You got: 31!
    WOW! Have you quit your day job yet? You should quit your day job. Your new job? Punchin' little tykes. Keep your eye on the prize, 31.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Same here:
    You got: 31!
    WOW! Have you quit your day job yet? You should quit your day job. Your new job? Punchin' little tykes. Keep your eye on the prize, 31.

Five year olds must be tough. With my background, I was expecting at least 50 :(

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

I may have fudged the answers a bit:

You got: A near infinite amount!
    You are the alpha and the omega of beatin' up on five year olds. You are the universe of beatin' up on five year olds - you are an endless void, constantly expanding your potential of whoopin' little ones. You are our first line of defense.

track wagon likes this.