1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yellow vests France: live ammo and HK G36's

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Phl218, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure what's new here. That's not crowd control. They've been patrolling with those things for years since the terror attacks. They use something called flash balls for crowd control. Which is being phased out (too many injuries over the years) in favor of some other rifles firing similar types of nonlethal projectiles.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What is a "neo-liberal right centrist"?

The protesters have already won several demands yet they have continued to mobilize unabated for further systemic changes in the country ruled by the neoliberal right-centrist president.

It sounds almost like a Libertarian platform based on this definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Liberal doesn't mean the same thing over here. They use the real meaning of the word (and they're referring to his economic policies).

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. I just read two completely opposite descriptions of the term. One explained that it supported privatization and laissez-faire economics, the other explained that it supported trade agreements, open immigration, and gave Bill Clinton as an example :crackup:

K51000 likes this.
  6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised the MSM hasn't really been covering any of the crap going on over there for what has to be well over a month now???

K51000 likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Meh... it's France. Nobody's really afraid of them getting too out of hand and invading Poland. :D

aaronson and Phl218 like this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I know right.
    They haven't been able to kick anyone's ass (or even their own) since they got rid of the little guy.

Maybe they should make @Dave K their leader. Then they would get a lil respect

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Funny really that the French, who can not shoot straight, are out there with a German rifle that can't shoot straight.

make me the leader and I'll have all of France speaking German!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They have a monthly riot, whats to cover?

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Ofcourse. Orange man bad is much more important.

K51000, Phl218 and badmoon692008 like this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

They really should change the name of that website to 'themindtriggered'. The shrill tone of the whole article; imagine, SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES!!! 30 ROUND MAGAZINES!!!! I suppose the French police should be armed with cap and ball muzzle loaders to keep the author happy.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh I don't know, considering France is their Liberal Utopia and that many want us to emulate them, maybe show what the REALITY of life is there?
    Instead of fabricating more fake crisis' of our current Leader???

Phl218 likes this.
  14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Tell us more about the reality of life in France. I bet you’re really well versed in all things French.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

France is a shit hole. What else is there to understand.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did he say anything about being or living in France? All of that was about perceptions of others and asked for things showing the reality of living there....

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

This part.....

Ohhhhh I don't know, considering France is their Liberal Utopia and that many want us to emulate them, maybe show what the REALITY of life is there?

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Reading is fumblemental.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, so basically what you're saying is you don't understand the language when you want to argue with someone, cool. :crackup: