1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WI residents become infamous once again...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

So, he keeps her under his bed mostly, putting totes and weights around it when people came over, for 88 days?
    Still, no charges of statutory rape, not even sexual assault also? WTF? He didn't touch her?

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This whole thing is just off. Was talking with some co-workers about that very thing this am. He seemed to have some planning behind swiping her, to the point of shaving his head to limit dna trace possibilities, but then did next to nothing to “secure” her in his home, even when having friends & family over. If you’ve seen the pics of the inside of the house, it looked to be a pretty open floor plan. It all just feels ... off.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sorry I have heard some wild speculation but zero evidence other than the girl was kidnapped, escaped and her parents killed. Carry on with all' y'alls conspiracy theories.

K51000 likes this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Umm ... at his point most everything is a theory. What conspiracy is anyone putting out there, anyways? I have yet to hear one. Enlighten us, please.

6. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Probably no one coming over on a daily basis

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He confessed to the whole thing. How is everything a theory?

I do find it incredibly fortunate that it doesnt appear that he sexually assaulted her(or at least not a word has been said so far that he did).

K51000 likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I generally agree, but when anything is in the court’s hands, it ain’t over till it’s over ... and maybe not even then. Brendan Dassey confessed to a whole lot too, until Netflix picked up the series.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just the tin foil crowd that wants stuff to be complex. Bat shit crazy dude fixates on a young girl and does bat shit crazy, simple. Instead people here are thinking the girl was in on it when there is nothing to support that. Not only is that a bit crazy it is harsh against someone that had their family torn away and life fucked up beyond what anyone should have to go through.