1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

WTF? I’ve come to the realization that these people honestly believe that NO rules apply to them, even the laws of nature and natural order.

DrA5 likes this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Can guys use this with periods? I dont consent to a woman being rude to me just because she is bleeding.

DrA5 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This could prove to have some very interesting ramifications. There's many that speculate that the TRUE statistics on paternity fraud are much higher than the experts will admit to. Understandable seeing as how it could up-end the stability of a good number of families.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html

"AlphaBiolabs, the leading British home test supplier, says up to 30,000 paternity tests are being performed in this country every year – and that the figures are rising by ten per cent per year.

‘Of these, around 20 percent of men will learn they are not the father of the child they are testing,’ says the company’s director, David Thomas. He added that in some regions the figure is higher, including the North East, where it is 30 percent."

This aligns with some of those stats that nearly 1 in 3 dads is caring for a child that is (generally unbeknownst to them) not theirs.

5. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I suppose that is worse than finding out you're banging your half sister...

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/af5h58/tifu_by_finding_out_ive_been_accidentally_dating/

6. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

It isn't the bleeding that makes us fall to pieces - its non-consensual hormones.
    Men have a DAILY hormone surge - what do we get out of the deal for having to put up with crabby assholes at peak times of the day?
    :p

G 97 likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You get to make us sammiches?

:Poke:

8. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Wait for dinner like everyone else has to.

9. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

ryoung57 likes this.
  11. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

In the thread they discuss the physical genetic repercussions if they were to actually have children together.

Nobody seemed to really give a damn about the "moral" dilemma, because of their upbringing/history (or lack thereof) and such.

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He got it half right

TurboBlew likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This can't be the first time that has happened.

My wife was adopted. She found her birth family in ~2005. Turns out, her mother & father stayed together & had 2 more kids after her, both boys, both 100% full siblings to her.

They stayed in the same small Texas town as the adoption took place in. Comparing stories of places they'd gone, schools they attended, etc., they had to have seen one another hundreds of times. She and her oldest little brother were 2 years apart in the same small town school system. They were eating in the same cafeteria for two years at lunch in high school.

They never knew one another, and ran in different circles, but they did have common friends/acquaintances. How big of a stretch would it have been for one of those acquaintances to say, "You know, you and so-and-so look a lot alike. You have so much in common. you should go out."?

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anyone own themselves that hard since Jim Acosta stood beside a border wall and basically proved it works and is a good idea, despite his narrative against such.
    I keep telling myself they can't be this stupid, yet they prove daily that they are so.

K51000 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

17. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you understood my question...

It sounds like their primary goal with this test was so they could find out who their "biological dad" (aka sperm donor) was... my question is, who gives a shit? Why do you want to find out which dude jerked it into a cup so they could impregnate your mom?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

At the top of the list should probably be: “to make sure you’re not fucking your sister”.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

So, I guess if you didn't know before hand, you'd care? ?

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Nothing to add to this beyond, I literally LOL'd at that one. :D

lee955i likes this.