1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Ginsburg really coming back and for how long

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 11, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I saw Rachael last night. She had a doctor on who said that there are no worries. Huge smile on her face, and said to the camera that we could all rest easy now.

If something happens to RBG the libs will explode like the fem-bots on Austin Powers.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I heard it reported that she is working from home.
    If true I don't know how that would be kosher.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I guarantee that even if she dies it won't be announced til after Nov 2020.

If Trump should win that election then they'll have to find some animatronic shit from Disney!

K51000 likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They’ll “Weekend at Bernie’s” her before they let Trump place another CJ!!!

cav115, StaccatoFan and K51000 like this.
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They had practice with McCain.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, he was there, physically, but he had no idea what he was doing or why. I wonder sometimes how much damage dementia does to our republic. Most of our most powerful elected officials are old AF and clearly do not have the strongest grasp on reality.

StaccatoFan, stk0308 and K51000 like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Exactly.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That Robin Williams skit, "He puts on a black robe and suddenly he's Obi Ron Kenobi!!! Nancy's standing there with two danishes strapped to her head, going 'Help me Obi Ron'>...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

stk0308 likes this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

We're pleasantly surprised you weren't roasted to a crisp by the Resident Reaganite Republicans for blasphemy! :D

auminer likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Been done before, she is working from transcripts. Certainly not desirable for any justice as it lowers interaction and potentially influence of the Justices.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The Liberal Martyr is on the ropes in her latter rounds. Trump will get to appoint a third SCJ before it’s all over. That will be his lasting legacy and his true Wall against the Liberal Tide that is wreaking havoc in America.

DrA5 and Spang308 like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He's really making a difference in the circuit courts. I think he's appointed 80 so far.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And while that's going to leave an impact, the Supreme Court is REALLY where the most impact is felt. Landmark cases that steer Constitutional Law are heard and rule on there.

Yeah..I know...Duh!....just had to be said.

jrsamples likes this.
  15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

While not a fan, I honestly wish her the best. That said, she should retire on her feet and not when they pull the sheet over her. Sad she has cancer, even sadder she can’t seem to let go of the job.

sheepofblue and StaccatoFan like this.
  17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'd guess she was trying to hold out for Hillary so she could be assured her spot would be taken by a hard left replacement. Now she's trying to hold out for 2020, hoping Orange Man will lose. She won't make it to 2024 if he wins again.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They are just waiting until this summer.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Every time I see this thread bumped...:eek:

20. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Is there a way to declare a Justice unfit for duty? Who would make that call and is there a mechanism for removal?