1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 NSR 50 Race Bike for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Derek Mills, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

2008 NSR 50 For sale. Starts and runs perfect. More fun than I know what to do with. Rarely ridden, never been down. $3500. OBO 972.489.6096
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

Where is bike located? I see the phone number, but those don't always match location nowadays.

3. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

Your assumption is correct. Dallas

flyingpig70 likes this.
  4. scridercoach

scridercoach Active Member

More detailed information....

5. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

Comes with a race upper faring, don't know the mileage but it's a 2 stroke, it's in excellent condition, brand new oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plug, starts and runs perfectly. I went ahead and race wired it. An is an incredible amount of fun to ride around. I bought it to race but life had alternative plans. I really only ride it to friends houses in my neighborhood. It's just collecting dust in the garage when not in use. I don't really have any other information about it. Must sell and you will not be disappointed.

6. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Dumb question , are these kick start ?

7. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

No kick starter. They are all push start.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You dont even have to push them. Just put it in gear on the stand and spin the rear wheel forward and you get the ring ding da da ding ding.

9. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

Well shit. I just tried that and it worked on the first time.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  10. Derek Mills

Derek Mills Member

Correction. This bike does not have a filter. I have multiple bikes/ATV's for sale and I replace the oil and filter on all my for sale items. I forgot this one doesn't have a filter. Also seller has requested that the price be lowered to $2500.

11. bowermad

bowermad Member

Wow, I’m mapping out the route. 22 hr drive each way, but it still might be worth it. Can you give me size perspective please. I would ideally like if for my son to start his riding on the track but don’t know how it compares to a regular bikes size. I had been looking at 250’s for him.

12. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I would say this bike is GROM size.. 50cc 2stroke motor is a ripper for a small bike.

13. scridercoach

6th post: "Also seller has requested that the price be lowered to $2500."

Also, the NSR stopped being produced (or I should say sold in the US) in 2004.

So I'm confused. Is this your bike or not? Given you state the seller has requested lowering the price, is this a consignment bike or what? You're telling us you don't know much about it. I'm not trying to flame you, but it's kind of hard to decide if this is legit, given the discrepancies.

Not implying that this isn't a bike to buy, but it would be nice to get clarification before I give it any more consideration.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  14. scridercoach