1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WI residents become infamous once again...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 11, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The 13 y/o girl, who has been missing for about 3 months after her parents were found murdered was found!

Apparently she was with her 21 yr/old captor- who had no previous record.
    She claims she never met him before this happened.
    They were in N. WI, about 80 miles from her home.
    That's all I heard so far. Thank God she's OK, RIP for her parents.

Anyone else have anything else?

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I am NOT an FTP guy, but listening to this morning’s presser just pissed me off. Listening to these guys all pat each other on the back, taking credit for her return was just pissing me off. She got away from the dude. Came across a lady walking her dogs that took her to a neighbor’s house to call the cops. All they did was show up and take her to the hospital. It’s not like their searching did ANYTHING. Don’t get me wrong, they put in a significant effort, but it led to NOTHING. Quit trying to take credit for all of this. It was pure will on her part and luck on yours.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

She was not found... She escaped... glad the outcome was what it was... Now Fry that piece of shit...

TurboBlew and Funkm05 like this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hope she did not find out about her folks until later. The entire thing would be incredibly horrifying without knowing the POS doing it to you also killed your parents. With that knowledge the nightmare of the 3 months is unthinkable.

Hope the POS lives a long pain filled life without a moment of joy.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'd be more pleased if the sick fuck is found hung in his cell. I have ZERO faith in Liberals keeping killers like that POS incarcerated for their whole natural life. I'm seeing waaayyy too many cases of killers, including cop killers being released/paroled/clemency BS....this is why I was ALWAYS a supporter of Capital punishment over life in prison.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

For many long term prison sentences I'm more than on board with expanding capital punishment.

But for this kinda shit, I'm exactly the opposite. This guy should live a very long natural life full of cruel and unusual punishment, misery, pain, agony, and despair.

7. apriliastallion

apriliastallion Well-Known Member

I am not saying he is not guilty. But lets wait for the rest of the story. It seems odd that no one in the family knew this guy and that he just picked a random house , shot 2 people and kidnapped the girl.

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

They were killed in front of her.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sucks even though she is 'saved' that is going to leave some large permanent scars on her psych.

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I think there was some relationship through one of the parent's work.
    Hang him and burn the body, flush the ashes down the sewer. After a trial, of course.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Really? As if I didn't know that she 'got away' and flagged down, approached some woman walking her dog? In a general sense, she was found. The public didn't know where she was, if alive, etc. She was 'found'- by getting away and seeking help- OK?

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm waiting for the movie on OWN or Lifetime myself to know the whole, true story of what happened.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'd bet someone said the exact same thing about this guy back when it happened>
    https://nypost.com/2018/06/21/new-york-is-freeing-another-cop-killer-from-prison/

And he's going to be freed and get to enjoy the pleasures of life as a free man.......his victims, not so much.

Again, Liberal politicians can NOT be trusted to do the right thing in these types of so called 'life sentences'. Give them their trial, if guilty, kill them.....end of story. Oh oh oh what about the guys who have been wrongfully imprisoned, I'm not talking about any of those circumstantial cases or borderline ify cases either.....much of these cases are concrete solid cases.

Mark my words, if Liberals continue to get their way that POS copkiller from Philly who has managed to get a crapload of attention and fans in Hollywood will be released before he dies of natural causes in prison. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

How hard do you reckon the homicide dept would investigate it if that guy was found with a .357 hole behind his ear?

XFBO likes this.
  15. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

This.

I don't know why, but I can't shake this feeling that this 13 yr old may have something to do with it. Maybe she had some teenage angst against her parents and went online to find a "bf" and trick or otherwise manipulate some one in to getting rid of her parents and then she would run off with that "bf". 3 months later she realizes this isn't what she wants either or she'd got what she wanted and leaves/runs away to claim she was kidnapped. I find it too odd that the man arrested had no arrest history (from what I've seen so far). How often do we find these victims alive after this time period (I know it has happened, but its the exception, not the rule). I suppose if the girl was involved they would have found online chat records when she went missing, so that could destroy my theory. Maybe I've seen 1 too many movies...

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

While I hear ya, ;-), These days even the po dump little law enforcement agencies in small towns would be scouring all the online records. If you put something online, and then delete it, it's still on a server somewhere, and IT people would find it. No mention of it thus far. Time will tell

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’m probably going to hell for laughing at this but I’ll just add it to the list because that’s funny.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Go do some reading. They didnt know each other, except he saw her getting off a school bus and decided "she was the one".

19. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

The state police and the FBI were involved, so I'm sure the web was scoured.

Plus, living outside Gordon probsbly means no cell service or ISP

20. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member