1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Head: Chiefs, Rams, Pats, Saints

Heart: Don't care, Cowboys, Pats, Saints.

I just wanna see the Cowgirls win so they can head to Nawlins and get their ass kicked for payback for that embarrassing Thursday night debacle when Drew Brees looked like a second string Pop Warner QB, then a Brees/Brady superbowl.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I haven't been following football for a bit, so how would he be earning his 2 rings?

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Colts' head coach Frank Reich motivated the team last week by showing them a small banner with #32 on it. That was the pre-season prediction of where the Colts would finish this year, by an ESPN reporter.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

If you're on a SB winning team , even though you do not play, you get a ring

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'd have to give the nod to Foles, even though he's 2nd string. Wonder what the future holds for him. His "stock" has to be pretty high.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Oh...so like Bernie Kosar's SB win??

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

How many backup QBs won a SB MVP?

8. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Got 6-8 inches of snow here in KC last night and still snowing now. Arrowhead does have a heated field
    Go Chiefs

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

More than you think.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Add Eli to that list for next year. Brady shouldn’t be on that list. He wasn’t a SB winner as a pine-rider. He’s hasn’t been anyone’s back-up since he took the reins.

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well, if that's the criteria, then neither Staubach.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm just hoping the Chargers knock the Pats out this week, don't want them fuckers to move on. :D

Razr likes this.
  13. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I’m routing for a La/La super bowl. Guaranteed riots!

Kolbe and Sabre699 like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The aftermath would be more entertaining that the game.

I;m guessing that funding's been secured for that megastadium already? If not, the NFL could probably see to it that at least one of the LAs goes. It's always good to get the locals all stirred up & on the bandwagon before floating the bond issue.

15. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Don’t know who’s funding it but the stadium is progressing. I just flew over it a few weeks ago and it’s looking good. Right in the middle of the ghetto!

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Put down the crack pipe. We'll put Breeze down again, sorry. The Boys are doing it this year

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Holeee sheeet...Tyreek Hill !!!

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

He's got some motor!

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Might be a long day....

20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Maybe not:D