1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My bad. It appeared you meant suffering.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I could see that. And it would be a valid point, as well. My real point, regardless, is that the under 30 crowd has ZERO clue what they’re even fighting for/against. Only Orange Man Bad ... must leave country if I don’t get my way.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I gotta admit that Ecuador is a very good possibility for me. Healthcare moreso than anything else.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That'll obviously never happen. Still waiting on all those putzes who said they were gonna bounce when/if Trump was elected president.

Put up or shut up losers.

5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Remember, it isn't what you try or do, it's intentions that matter.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I love it. I said that once to a buddy about Obama getting elected. He was like “Yeah, no you aren’t.” I thought about it for a second and told him “Yeah you’re right.” I was full of shit and knew it.

I guess that’s the difference between normals and leftists. We can accept reality when confronted with it, lefties just delude themselves their entire lives.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You probably said it joking around/venting a bit and didn't have millions at your disposal to fund such an action.

You did not get on TV or social media and let millions of people know you were leaving your country if you didn't get your way, while having the cash to back up that claim.

:beer:

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If I’d have millions at my disposal to fund such an action, I would’ve proclaimed it loud and proud on every news station and siphoned off 90% of donated funds into offshore accounts. That’s probably what all these guys do too. Shit, if I could siphon millions saying it about Trump I’d do it in a heartbeat, and I like the crazy bastard. He’s a mercenary crook, he’d understand and empathize I’m sure. :D

9. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

10. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Oh my God, I saw that article.
    Two women facing a lifetime of registering as sex offenders.
    Serves their dumb asses right.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Goddamn those people are clueless.

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That show is one of the dumbest things on the planet.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

#HeToo ?

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I like that TNN guy.. never heard of him till the other video that was posted but man he lays it out there doesn't he!

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Tommy Sotomayor. He is very [in]famous amongst the internet and black community and triggers the f*@k out of liberals due to the uncomfortable truths he talks about.....most of them hate him.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

20. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1