1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportbike Track Gear.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Jan 2, 2019.

1. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Now I have to resist buying an akrapovic slip on for the Multistrada you assholes talked me into buying. :D

Glad to see STG aboard!

Sportbike Track Gear and Phl218 like this.
  2. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Brian,

Congrats on hooking this all up - well deserved and great for the WERA community!

best,
    t

3. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

[​IMG]

Hit us up when you're ready Mark ;)

eppy01f4i likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They were always here. I think they were the first to put up a banner ad, keeping the BBS going and free to use.

jasonhise and mastermind like this.
  5. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Helllllll yea. Very excited about this. I'm a huge fan of STG. I wish they shipped UPS instead of FedEx, but that's OK ;)

I've been building a new ZX-6R for the last month or so, and I've already been placing a few orders with them. Looking forward to expediting the build now. On that note, I placed an order recently with a company directly for a Cyber Monday deal. I found out a week later that STG's retail price on the company's product was less expensive than the company's Cyber Monday deal that I did with them directly… doh.

The videos are gold; Brian does an awesome job breaking stuff down into a palatable format and pointing out what's important and what isn't.

I've got an E-Mail in to see if I can be the first to take advantage of the WERA deal (or at least top 10?)!

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  6. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I'll second the UPS, FedEx sucks in my area! (Probably since I live 45 minutes from UPS Worldport)

7. Sportbike Track Gear

You are welcome, happy to hear they have been helpful and thank you for the support!

sharkattack likes this.
  8. Sportbike Track Gear

T,
    This is something I have wanted to be a part of for a long time and I am stoked it finally happened. It will be pretty cool to have the STG logo on the tech stickers that go on Max's R3 when he does his first race in the spring.

mastermind likes this.
  9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Have you gotten a larger shirt yet? :D

10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

That actually took longer than expected. :)

stk0308 likes this.
  11. Sportbike Track Gear

I just said fuck it and had one tattooed on when I was in Vegas a couple weeks back. The old one was too damn baggy man.

12. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

That's because no one called him Phil, his full name was Phil-do.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Yo Van, any chance you will carry Dainese again down the road?

14. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

American motorcycle accessory companies seem to have higher prices than some other online places I have found. I bought my leathers(Held) from one of those other places and they were $400 cheaper than any American store I could find. I like to support American and local business's, but $400 buys a lot of other stuff.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

I understand the sentiment but depending on what it is and how much of a price difference, it's just not worth the hassle IMHO. I don't want my leathers to get here from EU to find out that I gotta deal with shipping that shit back because it doesn't fit right or pay Barnacle Bills to cut up a brand new suit.

A lot of the time the price spread is nowhere near $400 and I'll pay "extra" for the convenience of being able to retrun it on a whim.

YMMV and all that.

16. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Really? Price comparison with prices I found this morning
    Spidi TrackWind Replica:
    SportBike Track Gear price: $1599
    Revzilla "Closeout price": $1190
    Cycle Gear "Closeout price": $1360
    Where I bought my suit: $986

Everything I have price compared is cheaper than American companies. Some by huge margins.

17. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

It’s ok. You’re still free to buy your gear wherever you want.

18. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I just ordered a PC V map switch today from you...then saw this....what deals are us WERA peeps getting through you?

19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

For every 500 bucks you spend with STG they send Mongo a pie. It's a conspiracy I think o_O

20. Sportbike Track Gear

I do not have any plans to bring Dainese back into STG at this time. There are many reasons for this and it would be unprofessional for me to post them here.