1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've been watching it since it started on TV. All I needed to know was that Eugene Levy was in it. Everyone has turned out to be pleasant surprises.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Even the boss loves it. Although I do have to say the mom character scares me. The comedienne playing her not at all but once the makeup and costume is done... :eek:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His inability to relate to the real world actually makes me cringe at times - while laughing my ass off.

4. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Very funny show. Though I must admit, I still think my favorite part is Alexis' legs. :D

NemesisR6 likes this.
  5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I have to say, The Ranch is worth the price of admission just to hear Sam Elliot drop f bombs.[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BigBird likes this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Interesting but I would have preferred more explanation as to the entity that possessed the people.

joec likes this.
  7. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

MST3000 Mac and Me episode is hilarious!

8. joec

joec brace yourself

I said the same thing.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Tried Schitt's Creek...couldn't get past the first episode. Gawd I hate whining by dip schitts. Same reason I couldn't like Friends or Jerry Seinfield stuff......

10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Watched Where's the Money..... thought it was pretty funny. Well mostly the "lap dance" scene.

11. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

F is for Family.. its hilarious (bill burr voice)

Bloodhound and biggenyz426 like this.
  12. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

New seasons of Letterkenny just hit Hulu. My weekend is booked.

13. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

The American Meme - only watch this if you are looking for more reasons to hate the younger generation.

Ellen's new Standup - Relatable - wife enjoyed it more than I did but worth a watch. Great opening 20 minutes then really tapered off IMO.

The Protector - a Turkish show with a familiar storyline - orphan finds out as a man that he's the Chosen One and goes through 2 weeks of training then takes on the Immortals - not bad, not great but turns out Turkish women are HOT!!!

14. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I stumbled upon Roadhouse the other night. There is tough guy Sam Elliot sporting a douche knot. The horror. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

We just binged season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon. It was pretty good.

Yzasserina likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

17. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

:beer: this show is so underrated here in the US... everyone ive shown it to got hooked and loves it. but almost no one has heard of it.

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I liked it, but there were a few parts that dragged a little too long. Overall, a pretty good watch.

19. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

It’s a bit of an obscure show that aired on TBS, but People of Earth was absolutely hilarious. There are two seasons and the episodes are only 25 minutes long, but it’s worth a quick binge watch if you like Seinfeld humor and SciFi.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Just started Dogs Of Berlin (in german) - think it comes with subtitles.

Pretty good so far, 3 episodes in