1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Request sent

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Have you heard of the Witcher? If you like Skyrim, you should really check it out. Little more "adult" than Skyrim but really good.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Witcher 3 is awesome. Plus you get to do the nasty with some hot witches and whores :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope but I'll check it out.

Hmmmmm, might have to move the Xbox back to the loft and out of where the boss would be watching the game :crackup:

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Got the game and started playing it a little bit last night.

I can now understand the control gripes that many reviews mention............I hope it gets better over time, because man are these controls confusing sometimes.

Any tips for settings or changes before I get too deep/invested?

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

witcher 3 - i really cant stress enough how amazing of a game it is. regardless of the "adult" content (which is optional if you chose the dialog to shut those ladies down) it is still one of the best stories ever. huge game, so much content.

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Now why in hell would anyone elect to do that ? :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is Witcher a download or do you have to buy the disc?

9. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

It took some time, but I’m familiar with the controls now, so no suggestions there. But, to save you some time, here’s a suggestion: hit the “options” button to quickly exit out of the menu screen. Another tip: while aiming, hit the directional button down to use your scope (if you have it equipped), or use the directional buttons right or left to change shooting right or left handed.

10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Should be able to get it in the Microsoft store. Looks like its only $25 right now and includes all of the expansions. Dang good price for an amazing game.

adrenalist likes this.
  11. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can’t go wrong with the Witcher, Mongo. It’s a masterpiece of the decade, hands down.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll check it out thanks.

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Expansions (Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine) is what you want. Its downloadable on playstation so i have to assume you can get it the same way on xbox.

14. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

PS4 version appears to be $19.99 right now. Just bought it and it is downloadable.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20 bucks on M$. Sweet!

Funkm05 likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just downloaded it tonight. Gonna need something to play once I wrap up AC Odyssey.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just made it back from Guarma....glad to see I still have like 45% of the game left to complete. I dig games that you can't just wrap up and beat in a day or 2.

18. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Has anyone found any of the good treasures? I found a few places with a couple gold bars. Also I’ve figured out a way to rob the general stores and not get caught. I’m working on the trains now. XboxOne gamertag FizzerGixxer

19. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’ve spent quite a bit of time huntin’ n’ killin’ (with Ned). I even got a bald eagle. That kill seemed rather un-American.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I found 4 of them. There's 6 altogether, but of the last 2 remaining 1 you have to complete the main game for it to become available and the other only comes if you got the pre-order DLC which I didn't.