1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JLo got himself a LaFerrari

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Dec 20, 2018.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I wonder if the LaDouchemobile does the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs ?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ferrari doesn't need to advertise. When was the last time you saw a commercial?

Buyers for the car were selected from existing high-end Ferrari customers. A lot of people who wanted one couldn't get it. Let alone for free. Put the crack pipe down. :D
    I can't believe that needed to be explained. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya' know, even when Cannoli had his Lotus I can't remember him posting a photo of himself with the car. He's a jersey shore italin looking muscled up meathead and he didn't do it. So, Cannoli, not a douche.

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Gee, thanks Dave. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's quite an endorsement. :D

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice try. Until someone who's not a major douche says you're not a douche, you're a douche, douche.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Iannone is more a manufactured “hey I’m a sex god / party animal” type. Plus he’s never going to win a title and now that he’s at Aprilia the podiums will be very few and far between. Before he gets exiled to WSBK I mean.

Lorenzo actually wins, and I think just does whatever he wants now. He should embrace his inner douche and become the villain we need. I think Lorenzo does some things like the ridiculous scarves just for laughs. He’s kind of a dick, he should just roll with that and do it 100%. Would be a great counterpoint to Marc’s goldenboy act.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Are you saying I'm a douche, douche?

and Cannoli, you're welcome. Ya' muscled up meathead. :D

9. SGVRider

I don’t know what he was being paid for, but that shoot was 100% paid promotion for some kind of shit. Ferrari may not need to advertise, but I don’t think that holds true for dealers especially if they’re part of a larger autogroup. Or maybe he did buy the car but the sunglasses brand or tight jeans brand is paying his ass and he charged them more for the Ferrari shot.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You got it!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Or maybe he's just a douche and paid a photographer/ advertising firm to come in and do it to stroke his own ego?

12. SGVRider

Could be. If I had JLo talent and money I might hire a pro photographer for Instagram too just so I could tweak the noses of all the haters. It’d be an amusing pastime.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That would be credible if he didn't go out of his way to respond to critics online when his feelings get bruised. You know damn well the douchery ain't no trolling. :D

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

These days, celebrities need to be present on social media. Their number of followers is what drives negotiations on sponsorship deals, simple as that. I understand why he's doing it. For us overfed North Americans, the picture was douchey... but for a kid living in the streets of Thaïland : this is a dream.

galloway840, masshole and BigBird like this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm going to venture a guess that the kid living on the streets in Thailand has other priorities. :D

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He meant based on that one qualifier, not overall. :D

17. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

I thought this was Cannoli
    [​IMG]

My bad

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Cannoli has a lot more hair....

Cannoli likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Michael Schumacher is probably the only person who ever got a free Ferrari.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, throw a gold chain on a midget Chewbacca, give him a blow out and you a cannoli.