1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

videojack and irwnn like this.
  2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Anymore endurance rounds still a possibility? Road Atlanta at Cycle Jam? Losing both NJMP and VIR hurts.

3. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

The whole lack of the Mid Atlantic schedule is disappointing for sure.

Three well established tracks (vir,njmp,summit) in the MA with zero dates.

Sad to see it come to this.

4. jimne245

jimne245 Well-Known Member

Driving from the coast in Florida it would be just fine. No way to drive or get time off enough to go to all those Tally rounds. How about CMP in the mix?

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I see no Triple Crown.... please tell me it’s not totally complete....

6. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Wow, 3 nationals in the NC. That's awesome!

7. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Well the other org has 8 rounds available between those venues. WERA has just abandoned the region.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just three for now.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Me too.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They have a deal we can't get at NJMP (more power to them for it too), Summit and VIR had no viable dates. We will be back.

videojack likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No time for us giving the 1000's and Twins more races at 3 day events and cutting others to 2 days. We hope we can figure something out to stay involved with them. It's too bad, it was really fun for everyone and got a bunch of riders to jump up to their classes.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Well Thank You for the last 2 years of fun with them.... It was a great time....

ineedanap likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, I had a blast. Although having a few more weekends home does seem kind of nice too, last two years were busy :D Granted, if I could get the boss to do more of her stuff online I wouldn't have to rush back to the office every week for 2-3 days...

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think the BHF situation is similar, it's not that WERA has abandoned the region/track it's that whatever deal CCS gets that WERA does not. Total speculation on my part.

15. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

I was really excited for WERA to be back at Summit when i heard of the endurance round rumor.

16. alan

alan Well-Known Member

That round used to have the highest entries for an endurance round in the early 2000's. And huge party in the Turn 10 area all night.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Is this DOA or still in the plans?

18. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

Further clarification on the National Only Days???

Sean,
    Are the days marked with a single "N", unlike those marked with "N, N2", Saturday only National racing or does "N" mean national all weekend long?
    Thank you!

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no National all weekend long. The N just means that event is combined with a National event, however the exact method of how they are combined varies.

Basically the Sunday at Roebling in March, the Sunday at Talladega in April, and Sunday at Cycle Jam will be National only classes. No sportsman or vintage classes - although of course as always if your bike is legal you can run. All of the others will have Vintage classes. A couple of them are combined with the Endurance which means sprint racing is only on Sunday for all classes.

videojack and TLR67 like this.
  20. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

is this 2019 schedule final? i joined last year with the intent of competing at NJMP and VIR with you guys in 2019. my eyes lit up when i saw talks of Summit and maybe BHF in this thread. Bummer than my license will only be good for Pitt Race. Everything else is too far for me.