1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Germany In 20 Years: What Will It Be Like?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Dec 18, 2018.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Soros dreamland.

And no more threat to the Imperium by the germans. Because nonexistent.

Churches will be burnt down and arab will be second language, before english.

Mark my words.

3. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

I don’t think the east will get that much foreign people, that’s where all the right side people sit.
    Baden-württemberg is very multicultural, so the numbers should be higher than Bavaria

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

4. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

I proclaim the next world war will be another holy war like in the middle age, playground will be middle Europe or the Middle East.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What do the colors represent?

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm surprised by the numbers in the Schleswig-Holstein area. That's were I lived for a year and although they were beyond gracious to me when I was there, I don't see them handling an influx of foreigners well. Beautiful country though.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Like anything else, though, the real question is simple ... what choice do they have? If the government is encouraging it through policies, it’s not like the citizens can just say “Nope”.

8. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

And who is it that's supposedly going there?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The latest immigrants are coming from Poland, Romania and Bulgaria but it doesn't say what they are.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or there will be a massive rise in German Nationalism (probably European Nationalism) and brown people will be the Jews of the 21st Century.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Rise in German nationalism? Oh that never turns out bad. :)

sheepofblue, R Acree and ChemGuy like this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't know if it's because all the news wants to talk about is Trump, or if things have calmed down, but I had a real fear back when we were seeing regular terrorist attacks in Europe that white Europeans were going to start lashing out at islamic immigrants wholesale.

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Especially if its caused by things the populace dislikes being forced down their throats....nope. won't be an issue. Nothing to see here

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

It will be a split country.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't think either side will settle for that.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just build a big wall down the middle or something? :D

G 97 likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

It will be a shit hole, second only to France.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You keep railing on France. Have you ever been there? Just asking...

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Doesn’t matter IMHO. Been to a few cities there, Geneva being the latest. You’d think, Alps, Watches, Banking would keep things nice... walked around by myself at night, holy spooks.

In the end, germany is there already as well. Munich Hasenbergl, Stuttgart Hallschlag, Frankfurt Nordweststadt, Berlin Neukölln.... and many more. More or less laying low but don’t get them started...

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

pourquoi oui j'ai, merci beaucoup. et c'est un trou de merde.

Phl218 likes this.